Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

wait so pretty much every album from erotica to mdna was snubbed? (minus music and candy shop)

#justiceforerotica

#justiceforrayoflight

#justiceforconfessionsonadancefloor

#justiceforbionic

buy bionic

Alcina Dimitrescu

Mmm this doesnt look great. But i like the reworked instrumental of Vogue (sadly it's only like a minute). It's the old one but modern sounding which is cool, because Vogue sounds too 80s for my tastes. Also the Material Girl/La Vie en Rose part was cool too.

I need HQ pics of MarilynDonna from the intro tho. She looks flawless there

Lol at ALL The pressed little souls here trying to trash The show :D :D It was AMAZING! Got great review and ppn loved it! I loved it for being a bit more intimate and she was interacting way more. Thats not to say there was plenty of hard choreo and bling. Certainly not a poor production value as some idiots try to say. Her voice was brilliant and ALL live (must be The first time) some autotune on Iconic & body shop and heavy backing on Holywater. 

Great opening! And IF you actually watch it from a good video, nothing like mdna. The Holywater and reenacting The final supper omg! Also Deeper and like Virgin were surprise high lights! And looooved The more intimate ballad moments like Heartbreak City/love dont live here anymore. So SUPER vocals! Great costumes and videos!!! No expenses spared! I just loved it! So different to mdna  and s&ss in a good way! 

But yeah its clear ppl have only seen ****ty clips and try to put The show down. Lol

iloveit123

Reviews of the show are great, especially the ones mentioning she's smiling and having a great time. I was getting very tired of Robot-donna.

The show is AMAZING :giveup: 

Getting slayed by every single video online. Loved to the La Vie En Rose and Music performances! Still have so much more to watch tho lmao

The outfits look incredible, I'm truly impressed and she looked stunning. Ugh I'm so happy it's amazing asdfgh

Kacey Elizabeth

THIS TOUR SLAYS WITH ALL HONESTY! :party: It is just brilliant and incredible! 

It may not be as good as the Blond Ambition, The Girlie Show or the Confessions tours, but it still slays! 

Queen of Pop and the best female performer showing these girls how it's done in her 50s! 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Heartbreak City/Love Don't Live Here Anymore up close.

At The moment Im just hooked on this! Though many other brilliant moments! Sooo powerful! To my own surprise I truly loved The more intimate and emotional ballad/acoutic moments like this and True Blue and WTG. So emotional!

PopBitch

At The moment Im just hooked on this! Though many other brilliant moments! Sooo powerful! To my own surprise I truly loved The more intimate and emotional ballad/acoutic moments like this and True Blue and WTG. So emotional!

I agree.  True Blue took me by surprise because I'm not a fan of the song.   I loved it, though.  Touching.  And I think this performance was so beautiful and perfect with her and just the one dancer and very effective on just using the spiral staircase.  I've forgotten his name. Pushing him off the top of the staircase was so dramatic and fantastic. 

Madonna sounds great even in this video, which the sound goes in and out loudwise.  The heart in this show is beautiful, I think.

MLol at ALL The pressed little souls here trying to trash The show :D :D It was AMAZING! Got great review and ppn loved it! I loved it for being a bit more intimate and she was interacting way more. Thats not to say there was plenty of hard choreo and bling. Certainly not a poor production value as some idiots try to say. Her voice was brilliant and ALL live (must be The first time) some autotune on Iconic & body shop and heavy backing on Holywater. 

Great opening! And IF you actually watch it from a good video, nothing like mdna. The Holywater and reenacting The final supper omg! Also Deeper and like Virgin were surprise high lights! And looooved The more intimate ballad moments like Heartbreak City/love dont live here anymore. So SUPER vocals! Great costumes and videos!!! No expenses spared! I just loved it! So different to mdna  and s&ss in a good way! 

But yeah its clear ppl have only seen ****ty clips and try to put The show down. Lol

ok :green:  but you dont need to be rude. We are not " pressed " and we are not "idiots" as you said. For many people this tour seems to have a low budget and with out good choreos. It recycles many things from previous tours and its very "soft" or "slow" without great hits and cheap costumes. And the seats all over the GA? Wtf! Is this a pop show or a Celine Dione concert? Sorry but this tour seems made just for fulfil her contract with LN.

Yeah artRave was messy but it was full of fun and it was a party. RHT seemed other thing but not a party. Sorry its my opinion. I was a huge madonna fans and even S&S tour was better

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived