💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanielKCarey

Here's some good footage of Vogue

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Living for Love (plus comment)

Patrick3183 1 hour ago
The sick reason she is recreating this performance exactly like she did it earlier this year is because her ego was so traumatized by the fall that she has to do it correctly every night on tour to the massive roar of the audience. Her ego demands it.

DrewStevens

Well they were dead on the two different MDNA shows I went to, and I kept reading reports of her complaining about the crowd being dead, when to me I thinking, "maybe it's the show", lol

And don't get me wrong, the technical aspect of MDNA was pretty cool (though the dark lighting made it hard to see at times) and I wish RH tour had a bit more technical... I just think a good show is all about the crowd interaction and she scores top marks here for it.

Neither this show or MDNA come close to some of her previous tours.

Did you go to the MDNA show in Montreal tho? Last time she was in Montreal with the MDNA tour the crowd wasn't dead.

She definitely has more interaction with the crowd in this tour but the setlist and some performances are very underwhelming. 

I mean... there are people who are just standing there during the last song which is supposed to be the most exciting part of a show.

DrewStevens

Living for Love (plus comment)

Patrick3183 1 hour ago
The sick reason she is recreating this performance exactly like she did it earlier this year is because her ego was so traumatized by the fall that she has to do it correctly every night on tour to the massive roar of the audience. Her ego demands it.

A remix??? Whyyyyy? Living For Love is probably the best song on the album and she had to ruin it :saladga:

dlioncourt91

Are people honestly calling an Instagram post her ripping on ARTPOP? :excuseu:

I don't know how many times she could perform Like a Prayer, she did it back to back on her last two tours. Probably for Australia but damn, I'm glad other songs got a chance to shine after three decades.

Though Candy Shop can go.:derpga:

Good surprise : Material Girl, and Into the groove, even if it's in a mashup!
Bad surprises : No Like A Prayer, no Girl Gone Wild, no Ghosttown, no Wash All Over Me, Body Shop (I MEAN ? WTF ??), LFL being a remix (AGAIN) and BIM not being the final.

The visual aspect of the tour pleases me, but the setlist make me cringe so hard.

I love Body Shop performance, it makes sense in terms of context. Overall, downgrade from MDNA tour in terms of production, probably because of the budget.

boneknuckleskin

honestly...its really bad. she basically did what she did for the MDNA tour intro. the only difference is that she´s in a cage now. still the same concept and a pretty weak entrance

Except the MDNA opening slayed the world. The only thing this has in common with MDNA is that she was lowered to the stage in a box, in which case you can say she pretty much did the same thing for Confessions as well. It worked for the MDNA / Confessions tours. This is awkward and cringe-worthy, on par with Sticky & Sweet. Anyway, just glad I held off and didn't fork out $450 or whatever it is for a ticket plus travel. I bet her ticket prices plummet soon on the remaining sort. 

Bellatrix

I'm disappointed she didn't include Ghosttown and Joan of Arc.

Anyway, the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet was there and they gave the show 5/5, which they don't do very often :legend:

Kermit the frog

So much playback, dayum. She rly doesn't care anymore.

It's like she deliberatly wants to take a dump on her artistic legacy, both music + performance wise.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived