💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rihanna DIOR Commercial

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

​Its like they wanted to use her beauty and edginess for Dior but they didn't know how to utilize her. And they came up with this awkward campaign. Everything looks amazing, it just seems like Rihanna was used improperly or something lol

​Exactly. I agree 100% she's perfectly capable of being used properly too I mean she has many music videos with storylines to them so they could have constructed the clip back, but I guess there's only so much you can do in one minute. Regardless I like it and I love the audio! I just expected more:deadbanana: 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

​Exactly. I agree 100% she's perfectly capable of being used properly too I mean she has many music videos with storylines to them so they could have constructed the clip back, but I guess there's only so much you can do in one minute. Regardless I like it and I love the audio! I just expected more:deadbanana: 

​I can already tell im in love with this track.

GagaMyBlood95

This is the best thing that came from her in this era :smh: 

Jenniferella

She looks SO pretty

Those final seconds with the sparkly dress :giveup:

​These last seconds are absolutely thrilling !!!!! 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Blue Jeans

updated

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

RAMROD

YAAASSS, Rhenna!

Sashay sashay chante!! :unicorn:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

I like the video but the final shot that they freeze on isn't nice to me :duck: She needs to wear that sparkly dress out somewhere, it's amazing :giveup: But yeah she's beautiful throughout the video :flutter: 

Archived