Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

TIME: ‘Bad Blood’ Music Video Proves Taylor Swift’s Power of Reinvention

Pop

Featured Posts

​production=/= reinvention Beyst.jpg

her songs and videos in this could have been in any other album, nothing especial here sheep.gif

​So the fact that she wrote this song, made it a hit, produced the video and did something she never did before in her career means nothing? 

Mysterious are the minds of the pressed. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

Reinventing herself... YES... Being original... NO!

But not even Madonna was really original when everyone thought she was and called her Queen of Reinvention... so go for it Taylor!

StrawberryBlond

I thought the video was totally cringeworthy, especially the fake fighting intro. Taylor has already reinvented herself, this video is just acting, not a full on transformation. And that's ultimately all I see - Taylor trying to act, trying to be s-xy, trying to be edgy. But failing at all three (well, maybe not the s-xiness completely, I admit, she's developed a sultriness as she's got older). The video is trying too hard to be iconic and the bitter nature of it all leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I doubt any of you would be praising it if the rumoured celebrity she was dissing was Gaga. Everything we've seen here has been done before - a rent a rapper official version, celebrity cameos with new names, the entire plot and theme. It reminds me a lot of Britney's Toxic and Little Mix's DNA. There's some other videos it reminds me of that I can't quite place at this moment. It's totally unoriginal and is just an example of a classic sell-out. This article is confusing high production values with quality, originality and reinvention. They're not the same.

Kayla

I thought the video was totally cringeworthy, especially the fake fighting intro. Taylor has already reinvented herself, this video is just acting, not a full on transformation. And that's ultimately all I see - Taylor trying to act, trying to be s-xy, trying to be edgy. But failing at all three (well, maybe not the s-xiness completely, I admit, she's developed a sultriness as she's got older). The video is trying too hard to be iconic and the bitter nature of it all leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I doubt any of you would be praising it if the rumoured celebrity she was dissing was Gaga. Everything we've seen here has been done before - a rent a rapper official version, celebrity cameos with new names, the entire plot and theme. It reminds me a lot of Britney's Toxic and Little Mix's DNA. There's some other videos it reminds me of that I can't quite place at this moment. It's totally unoriginal and is just an example of a classic sell-out. This article is confusing high production values with quality, originality and reinvention. They're not the same.

​My thoughts exactly. 

nikola

video is really over hyped tbh......its not even that special....just bunch of celebs tbh................

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

The haters are so :saladga:  

Like, why are you even here? :saladga: 

You can just take several seats :nails:  

#BuyBadBloodoniTunes :nails: 

Serendipity

The haters are so :saladga:  

Like, why are you even here? :saladga: 

You can just take several seats :nails:  

#BuyBadBloodoniTunes :nails: 

​Don't be mean:green: like that to others, Everbody is entitled to their own opinion:yes:

And to tell you the truth:yes:, the BB video was a bit disappointing:duck:

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_mwl5g0QLKP1s3e15h.gif

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

​Don't be mean:green: like that to others, Everbody is entitled to their own opinion:yes:

And to tell you the truth:yes:, the BB video was a bit disappointing:duck:

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_mwl5g0QLKP1s3e15h.gif

Taylor_swift_crying_gif.gif

Serendipity

Taylor_swift_crying_gif.gif

Do what Taylor says and you'll definitely be a better person from within

Tumblr_lfrbn0m18H1qezlbyo1_500.jpg

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived