Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Looking for talented illustrators

Admin

Featured Posts

Admin

I'm looking for people who are good at creating vector illustrations and can help me draw the new Gaga Daily emoticons. If you are interested please just post here (with an example of your work preferably), and I'll contact you!

Robinladen

Excited that we will get our own emotes tbh. Make them apple pretty and not android fugly people!

Kayla

I love that you're asking members to create our emoticons! Great way to utilize the talent of the fanbase- there are some great designers here. :) 

Pure Adrenaline

there is person here who is brillian at digital art ... lemme search his name, u can contact him

EDIT:

his latest work

he is pretty good imo 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Haroon

There was a member that created a kick ass Gaga vector creation for the first GGD Haus Cup challenges last year, I'll go through the pages and tag them here when I find them :yes: 

edit: Found that it was James (@Koala) but he hasn't been online since December 2014 :noparty: 

RAMROD

Edit : I cannot post my work here, it's SO embarassing :toofunga:

Show it gurrrl, your work for emojis  of chosen will be shown in the end. :neyde:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HEARTHUNTER

Show it gurrrl, your work for emojis  of chosen will be shown in the end. :neyde:

​Done :toofunga:

HEARTHUNTER

So many Pokemons :giveup:

I LAHV it!! :wao:

​Yeah, I'm the game director of a fan-game so yeah xD I think I'm experienced with vector/digital art ^^

Thank you anyways!

Sunny

Voila! Slaying this, no need to be pressedT!
dr86cw.jpg

ri7ubn.jpg

(Jk, I've only started Illustrator a coupe of months ago, the second illustration is my first illustration, which I never finished since I downloaded AI)

I like dancin', and ponies....

mister max

i can surely try it:hor:

:sweat:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived