Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

Starburst

So it's okay to be overweight just to prove to the bullies that you can be happy without being skinny? There's a difference between standing up against people who bring you down and refusing to change in order to make a point.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

DancelnTheDark

Not at all. Im not judging at all. But someone who walks around, at THAT size, thinking that it's healthy and positively showing it off, is looney. There is overweight, and then there is ridiculous. My best friend in the whole wide world, is not skinny. She is overweight, however, even in her own words, says that it's unhealthy and she feels sick all the time. And she's working on it. But even she thinks that girls that walk around flaunting being OBESE, is wrong. It's not healthy.

There is a strong difference between overweight, and obese.

This is obese:

4229347585_e53ae67a5a_o.jpg

However, absolutely no one should be called fat, EVER. It's derogatory and disrespectful.

I think it's obvious that being obese is not healthy. But what I'm trying to say is that you can't decide what is beauty and what it isn't for a person. If someone wants to show off their skinny body then an obese person has the same right to do so if they have a positive image of themselves and do not care what other people think. Saying it is ridiculous and such is based on your perception and what the media is trying to project as the 'perfect body'.

HorheiFernandez

I think it's obvious that being obese is not healthy. But what I'm trying to say is that you can't decide what is beauty and what it isn't for a person. If someone wants to show off their skinny body then an obese person has the same right to do so if they have a positive image of themselves and do not care what other people think. Saying it is ridiculous and such is based on your perception and what the media is trying to project as the 'perfect body'.

:tea:

We will just have to agree to disagree. We are all entitled to our opinion. The thing we agree on is that calling someone names is wrong.

Edited by nickymeatball

KPotatodorkK

if Im recalling accurately......... she didn't inform us that shes Italian :sam:

Edited by KPotatodorkK

if Im recalling accurately......... she didn't inform us that shes Italian :sam:

She's planning on releasing an Italian Cut of the interview.

KPotatodorkK

She's planning on releasing an Italian Cut of the interview.

oh good, I was getting worried that she forgot her heritage :ohno:

Inb4 everyone stops being so happy/crazy about this interview and this thread gets abandoned and disappears like magic like the other events. :teehee:

:troll:

That was a good interview. I thought the first part was pretty basic with softball questions that we've heard in other interviews. However, once the interview moved along and we were in Gaga's apartment I liked how she opened up and we got to see what she's really like as a person. She seems to be very genuine and down to earth. It's nice that money and fame haven't changed her much.

oh good, I was getting worried that she forgot her heritage :ohno:

How could she forget that she's a strong italian woman? I mean, look at her.

tumblr_m13pacb4NJ1qmb0sao1_500.jpg

:derpga: