💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jennifer Aniston to star in Mean Girls spin-off Mean Moms

bayonse

Featured Posts

bayonse

Horrible Bosses 2 director Sean Anders and Jennifer Aniston will soon reunite for a new female-driven comedy called Mean Moms. As you might’ve gathered from its title, the New Line Cinema film will be in the same vein as 2004’s Mean Girls, except with an adult cast.

A synopsis for the film reads: “A happily married mother of two moves from small town America to the high class suburbs and is faced with confronting the cut throat world of competitive parenting.” It’s not clear what role Aniston will play.

Mean Moms is set to begin filming this summer. It will be produced by Jill Messick, alongside Jennifer Gibgot and Adam Shankman. Tapped to write the script are Anders and John Morris, who’ve worked together on past projects We’re The Millers, Dumb and Dumber To, and Hot Tub Time Machine.

SOURCE: http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/05/jennifer-aniston-to-star-in-mean-girls-spin-off-mean-moms/

iME3PAZc6ndBr.gif

no more parties in LA

Haroon

Definitely watching this in the cinema, and I barely ever watch comedies there :popcorn: 

TimisaMonster

And so it begins... :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Prometheus

Are any of the people of Mean Girls involved? Writers, director, etc.? From what I read it isn't, thus it isn't really a spin-off to me.

Pop

Here for it, but I still want a Mean Girls sequel in the corporate world of NYC. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

nikola

i am actually here for it tbh...i want to see some  crazy old chicks

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

monsterdreams

Already hyped 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

tomsches

Nooo, I was hoping for the Mean Girls writers to write this one as well

Eww, we need a Mean Girls Reunion... this will probably be trash like Mean Girls 2, however Mean Girls 1 remains timeless, iconic & flawless! :whitney:

Bad Bromance

I'm a huge fan of Jennifer Aniston so I'm here for it.   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived