💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Sia- Big Girl Cry (Behind The Scenes)

PicklePower

Featured Posts

​i know she hasn't had any big changes but that's her official reason besides what Venusian said :laughga:

don't get so worked up over her she has the right to maintain certain privacy :yes: and it's nothing serious she laughs at it too and knows damn well people get tired of it so she changes it up some times like that wig or the big ass one she wore for her performance of Wolves or at the Grammys red carpet

​if she doesn't want to be noticed...............what's with all those crazy lady gaga outfits and things on her face in the red carpets and interviews, and awards

just normal clothes and her face covered with a simple mask would be enough (even tho we already know that's her and how she looks like)

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

​How old is her husband?

​I don't know

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

​if she doesn't want to be noticed...............what's with all those crazy lady gaga outfits and things on her face in the red carpets and interviews, and awards

just normal clothes and her face covered with a simple mask would be enough (even tho we already know that's her and how she looks like)

​

Pure Adrenaline

nnnnn reminds me of ARTPOP booklet censored edition

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived