❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

Lily Allen's Song "Smile" Used For Homophobic Purposes

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Metropolitan police are assessing footage which appears to show Arsenal fans singing a homophobic chant about Ashley Cole.

The video was apparently filmed by a supporter at the Green Man pub in Wembley ahead of Arsenal's FA Cup semi-final win over Reading.

The footage appears to show a homophobic chant – sang along to Lily Allen song Smile – being aimed at Cole, who left Arsenal to join London rivals Chelsea in 2006.

Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3049227/Footage-showing-Arsenal-fans-singing-homophobic-chant-Ashley-Cole-Lily-Allen-song-assessed-police.html#v-4187025084001

Can someone from the U.K. translate "He's a Chelsea... boy"?

Supersonic
Can someone from the U.K. translate "He's a Chelsea... boy"?

​Truth be told, I have trouble comprehending any English accent that is not American. :lmao:

Cody Draco

​Truth be told, I have trouble comprehending any English accent that is not American. :lmao:

​There is a word that starts with a "b" that I can't quite grasp.:lmao:

Bebe

​There is a word that starts with a "b" that I can't quite grasp.:lmao:

​"Is a chelsea batty boy" a batty boy is a gay guy.

Cody Draco

​"Is a chelsea batty boy" a batty boy is a gay guy.

​Thank you, I learn something new everyday. :runhug:

Goosey

Metropolitan police are assessing footage which appears to show Arsenal fans singing a homophobic chant about Ashley Cole.

​LOL. And after "a--lysis" what? Oh, nothing.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

wonder how Lily feels about this :/

​I'm sure she would't like it. She devoted a whole song to her relationship with her gay best friend:

Haroon

Football hooligans at it again :messga: They don't seem to progress - it seems like they're stuck in their racist, misogynistic, and homophobic ways :smh: 

Dangerous Man

Poor Lily. :(

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Caesium

​I'm sure she would't like it. She devoted a whole song to her relationship with her gay best friend:

​One of my favourites by Sheezus :legend:

OT: ​This is really disgusting though. Batty boy is a pretty common term over here though, I've been called it several times. Lots of people use it in a joke-y way but it's still an ugly word used by inbred chavs. Hope Lily drags them on Twitter.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Archived