Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Star Wars Fans: Would You Be Here For a "Yoda Origins" Movie?

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Personally speaking...I think it would be the most epic thing ever! We don't know much about Yoda other than he was a wise Jedi master and very old. Where did he come from? Who taught him about the Force? What other battles did he deal with? Etc...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Definitely! I would love to see how he got into jedi training and what his master was like and his first padawan and all that.. Would also be interesting seeing a whole planet of little green guys and girls.

Shadow

Would love to see something about him.  We had plenty of Wolverine origins movies, now that Star Wars was sold, a bigger franchise could be made. They could go all out.  Han Solo has his own trilogy if anyone remembers the books.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

ryhanna

Not a movie, no. I'd rather see new stories and characters than existing ones expanded, personally. 

Giorno Giovanna

the star wars saga is kind of annoying to me, i guess it is just overrated in my opinion, so I'd say..i don't care

since i don't enjoy star wars as much as others do, i shouldn't say no to a film cause others would probably love it and enjoy watching it

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

ctherainbow

Absolutely!  There are already books about his origins, but I'd love to see a movie!  

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

SychosSoChic

Definitely! I would love to see how he got into jedi training and what his master was like and his first padawan and all that.. Would also be interesting seeing a whole planet of little green guys and girls.

Actually! His species is extremely rare in the galaxy, and for whatever reason people don't actually see a lot of him! Which leads me to think that, since their species lives for literally hundreds of years (I mean Yoda was around 800 when he died I believe), his species wouldn't exactly be very fertile, or they'd limit procreation. (I have the star wars encyclopaedia and this is what I think about in my spare time since I don't have a boyfriend to say this to instead :emma: 

Oh Buddha PLEASE. I want this :giveup: AND A MACE WINDU MOVIE :giveup: APPARENTLY PURPLE LIGHTSABERS MEAN YOU'VE HAD A PERSONAL RUN IN WITH THE DARK SIDE (even though in the movie Samuel literally asked for a purple lightsaber since it's his favourite colour and it was just put into lore at a later point) :nooo:  

I know too much about this sorry guys  :smh: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Spock

But I don't think he is getting one :noparty:

The second Anthology movie is almost confirmed to be about Boba Fett and the third is rumored to be about Han Solo

who will love me when the night is over

nikola

omg yes Yoda is the best.....my fav character

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived