Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Madeon talks about working with Gaga on ARTPOP and "Tinnitus"

Spock

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

Nausea is that butterfly feeling in your stomach like you're going to vomit... Tinnitus is a ringing in your ears... So... :gum:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spyro

How do we even know if he was the producer tho 

King madeon

​@5:55

Spyro the Dragon

Creyk

I don't even want to talk about these unreleased gems.

They just cause me pain because we will never have them :giveup:  Even though Brooklyn Nights is so good. I'm sure the others are too. Gaga why don't you release music faster damn it :giveup: 

RebeldeFaith

​People were saying Lady Gaga said Tonight It's Us tho. 

​What if is The Tea Is For Us? :gum:

Something something idk

TraeumereiLPB

He didn't say the song doesn't exist. He said he has no copy of it. It's obvious he tried to hide its existence, which is strange. Maybe they are reworking it for LG5? No, I am not trying to hype anyone, just sayin' :fan:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

antpats2

Gaga confirmed that Tinnitus exists. It almost sounds like Madeon is being a little playful to the interviewer because he can't say anything about the song. He didn't say it doesn't exist, nor did he totally shut down the entire concept of a song called Tinnitus. He simply said that he doesn't have a copy of it. He may have worked on an instrumental that he submitted to Gaga, and Gaga recorded the vocals over it and never bothered to send it back to Madeon to continue working on. But we DO KNOW that it does exist. 

PartySick

Pretty much everything we’ve worked on has been released. I don’t have, how can I word that, I do not personally have any copy of a song with Lady Gaga singing that’s called “Tinnitus.” I don’t have it.

"Pretty much" so there's still hope :emma:

💚

super ultra

are you ****in kidding me, I'm having a meltdown :giveup: I've been waiting for this since 2013 and now he says it doesn't exist... I'm done. sir, you have to work with Gaga again, I'm dying for some new killer song like Mary Jane Holland :legend: 

MonsterOfSpain

are you ****in kidding me, I'm having a meltdown :giveup: I've been waiting for this since 2013 and now he says it doesn't exist... I'm done. sir, you have to work with Gaga again, I'm dying for some new killer song like Mary Jane Holland :legend: 

​Not like we would hear it anyways :Chica:

Miel

I thought Tinnitus was with Zedd?

edit: better explanations on here than my guess, lol

3 points in and ready for more

Slayer

I interpreted that to mean the song does exist, but he doesn't have access to it for legal reasons. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived