💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Now that The Throne of Pop is empty......

daviddarko

Featured Posts

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alfonso

​Taylor can't do a tour for Latin America because the people do not know her

False, they do know ha here very much, so much, that Mexico's concerts promoters even supplied her team to get the 1989 tour there :green:, because of the impact that she has (+Gold certified albums :legend:).... Still, nothing about those dates tho :manicure: Not that I live there (Mexico), but, still... :emma:

Fiona Apple

​Tbh I never understood why Rihanna is often considered generic. 

​True.I don't like her music but it's defintiely not generic. I think that people say that because she doesn't write her music

Fiona Apple

False, they do know ha here very much, so much, that Mexico's concerts promoters even supplied her team to get the 1989 tour there :green:, because of the impact that she has (+Gold certified albums :legend:).... Still, nothing about those dates tho :manicure: Not that I live there (Mexico), but, still... :emma:

​Gosh :awkney:Most Taylor's albums have sold like 5m in the US and 2 outside of it. This is NOT called a worldwide artist. Gaga is a worldwide artist. BTW sold 2,3m in the US but sold 4m outside of it. Even ARTPOP sold like 750k in the US but sold 1,2m outside of it

Fame Romance

Madonna is still reigning imo, Gaga has made so many impact that Madonna's pop reigning has being questioned, and that's something that none of the other pop girls have reached, but she's far from beating Madonna.

Battle 4 Ur Life

this list is a M-E-S-S honestly. for instance, Gaga, Rihanna, Taylor and Miley were ALL able to reinvent themselves...except Katy

srsly, this list is all cuckoo.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

daviddarko

Madonna is still reigning imo, Gaga has made so many impact that Madonna's pop reigning has being questioned, and that's something that none of the other pop girls have reached, but she's far from beating Madonna.

​I know. I'm just trolling Medonsters :fan: but for me Gaga is the next Queen

LoveandMagic

Why does everything have to be such a competition?? They are all queens in my book. :shrug:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

daviddarko

Why does everything have to be such a competition?? They are all queens in my book. :shrug:

​It's not a competition. We are talking about skills for to be a Queen of Pop :shrug:

bionic

that's something that none of the other pop girls have reached

​But who hasn't been hailed the next Queen of Pop by the media? Practically everybody has reached that.

buy bionic

LoveandMagic

​It's not a competition. We are talking about skills for to be a Queen of Pop :shrug:

​Okay, misread. Sorry. :redface:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

daviddarko

​But who hasn't been hailed the next Queen of Pop by the media? Practically everybody has reached that.

​C'mon now Seriously speaking. You know Gaga has the skills for to be the next Queen of Pop. the other pop girls are far from that

Archived