đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Now that The Throne of Pop is empty......

daviddarko

Featured Posts

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunny

Still can't at the delusional members who think Gaga ISN'T the Queen of Pop. Also ATRL needs to be closed down with that amount of delusion. Taylor Queen of Pop, Rihanna?

(Don't take me that seriously)

I like dancin', and ponies....

Psychedelic

One thing is for sure, if Gaga can pull up a moderately successful era next with a slight reinvention... She sure is the new Queen of Pop, I think the closest some one has been to Madonna's crown is Britney and after 7 years (Gaga's career years so far) she had sunk... so if Gaga rises from ARTPOP's underperfomance... She sure is aiming to have a career like Madonna's (except for the sales of course, because album sales have decreased overall)

daviddarko

I can't and some people insulting me :toofloppy:  This is just a chart I made guys relax.

and "The Throne of Pop is empty" is just a joke to my friends Medonsters who love me.

JusKeepBreathin

​

and the fact that unapologetic was her first #1 album with 238k first week sales

rihanna-laughing-at-iheartradio-music-aw

the fact that beyonce's 4 sold 310k in the first week without a #1 single + an over 2 weeks leak

Lol. Oh Lord...haters gotta hate. Trolls gotta troll. Calm down. You said she can't sell albums but you clearly showed she hasn't had one album sell less than three million world wide. All her albums have been platinum in the states except her 1st, plus the insane amount of #1 singles she has had. Stop taking this so seriously. Who really cares. No one wants that silly throne anyways. They can bury Madonna with it for all I care. She deserves it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Joaco95

Lol. Oh Lord...haters gotta hate. Trolls gotta troll. Calm down. You said she can't sell albums but you clearly showed she hasn't had one album sell less than three million world wide. All her albums have been platinum in the states except her 1st, plus the insane amount of #1 singles she has had. Stop taking this so seriously. Who really cares. No one wants that silly throne anyways. They can bury Madonna with it for all I care. She deserves it. 

​obviously you care, you are the one who quited me first and still doing it

i mean around 29,7m with 7 albums meanwhile beyonce have around 31m with 5 albums

hausofandrew

​sorry but you are:

Most Taylor's albums have sold like 5m in the US and 2 outside of it. This is NOT called a worldwide artist. Gaga is a worldwide artist. BTW sold 2,3m in the US but sold 4m outside of it. Even ARTPOP sold like 750k in the US but sold 1,2m outside of it

​And ARTPOP barely scanned 1.2 million in the rest of the world without the States. So yeah, you tried. Yet again. And again, according to your logic Gaga is a worldwide artist with 1.2 million and Taylor is not with 2 million. You are just embarrassing.

JusKeepBreathin

​obviously you care, you are the one who quited me first and still doing it

i mean around 29,7m with 7 albums meanwhile beyonce have around 31m with 5 albums

Nope don't really care. Post all the numbers you want. I could care less.

You can say Rihanna can't sell albums, she isn't a real worldwide celebrity and makes no money on her tours....yada, yada, yada. It's just silly.

I would like this pointless conversation to end though. It's boring me to death. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RodeckDanny

Madonna is sat on it still though.

And Gaga can dance no better than anybody on that list. :green:  And RiRi rihinvents herself. :green: And "should be global" :toofloppy: 

​I was standing on that until i heard my 7 and 9 year old cousins don't know who Madonna is LOL

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

JeffSwift

Taylor's sales are 80% from US.

and she is so awkward on stage. She never will be the queen of anything :reductive:

​Her tours are always sold out, and the 20% of her sales from the rest of the world are more than some of the other girls WW total sales so :) have a #blessed day! 

LittleBoot

Taylor pretty much is reigning supreme right now, she wanted to cross over into pop and she's done it successfully. Out of all of them, I'd say she's the one who wants that throne the most and has the most calculated image, team and work ethic I've seen since Madonna. It's an incredibly safe image, but I'll give her credit that she isn't trying to be anything that doesn't suit her.

As embarrassing as Madonna has been lately, she's still the all time queen. 

That's just my opinion, It's all kind of a silly thing to debate, though.

alternitversion

Please find a hobby or a part-time job.

And there is no throne, that's a combative way of thinking. 

Archived