She doesn't even look bad? At all? This world is so superficial. :smh: 

Her response was mature and accurate. :applause: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Chinosky

God, it's 2015 and people are still acting like that :sharon:

Fierce :whitney:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Lady Palutena

I like P!nk, she takes no gruff from anyone. She doesn't even look "fat" though, what is with people and their shallow attitudes?  Some of those comments are cringeworthy wait instead of weight and lebanese instead of lesbian do these people have some weird spell-correct enabled or do they genuinely not know what they are talking about?

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Vernier

That was quite tame, I was expecting a ruthless drag tbh. She was at a cancer benefit and people were focused on her dress ffs :sweep:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Anderson123

I don't get why people would send negative comments to someone like Pink. She's one of the most perfect entertainers of our generation and I Don't get WHY her weight is more important than the event she attended. She's beautiful either way, fat, skinny, super skinny or fit, she's a mom now, she makes great music, she's talented and she's a nice person, that's all that matters.

LoveandMagic

Right? ​I mean....

Look at that :gayhat:

Looks pretty healthy to me.

Loved her response. Way to go Pink!

when I found out you're lebanese 

:dies:

Dying!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

The Fame

There's literally nothing wrong with the way she looks whatsoever. And she doesn't look fat at all. People are idiots.

Pure Adrenaline

omg .... wtf  the internet ... now Pink is fat ..... what's next ..... u gonna call Ariana Grande fat :bye: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

StrawberryBlond

Wow, this is appalling. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her figure. NONE WHATSOEVER. I truly see what a music reviewer was talking about when they reviewed All About That Bass. He was saying how one of the biggest criticisms of this song is that Meghan isn't actually fat, she's only "Hollywood fat" and is therefore, not the ideal represenative for bigger woman. But he argues that today, very thin women are being called fat and brought up the Kesha/Dr Luke case where a very thin girl was forced to feel fat by her manager. His point was that if someone as thin as Kesha is considered too big, then it really doesn't matter who's singing this song because every woman could be subject to fat shaming if our standards are this unrealistic. If Pink, who has an athletic body to die for and has never been remotely fat her entire life is considered too big by some people, this world is truly f****d.

Archived