💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks explains why she doesnt date black men "Black men take black women for granted"

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

VelmaDinkley

http://i.imgur.com/TFdS4zC.jpg

Mess her behavior is so confusing and inconsistent. She hates white people yet all she does is date white men :air: She basically just put down every black men out there generalizing that EVERY black man takes black women for granted. This is so ironic considering she plays victim all the time. I understand a lot of her point of views but I don't see how anyone can defend this. It's like shes taking out all her anger on black men just because the black rappers in the industry disrespected her. She did mention before that she feels white women are stealing the black men away from black women. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMFAO 

first whites and then blacks, who are next? asians?

too kawaii for her?

tumblr_mk0jn3qqnp1qaf90uo1_250.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Higher

I am so confused right now. :duck:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

VelmaDinkley

I think she only hates white men from America because I do remember backstage in glastobury I think it was she said white people in europe are more respectful and appreciate black women better. 

xoxo cupcakke

I feel it's like a status thing to reverse the roles of black men who are usually dating white women moreso than black women and white men but god so help a black girl's soul if she even dare be with a white man

That's my interpretation of this situation

SissyFromSpace

Can she just shut the hell up and work on music

ibipyQxMEQCvtV.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Prismatic

Queen Kunt also likes vanilla I see.

wsfzlae.gif

Didn't she also dated an asian guy before? 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Computer

It's too late in the day for me to decipher Azealia.

I'm sure she has a valid point in there somewhere but I'm honestly confused.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

SissyFromSpace

Imagine if Iggy said this. She'd go bat **** crazy and say how Iggy is a KKK member and other ****. She never makes any ****ing sense at all.

ipsV0ieOqAMbr.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Prometheus

I think she only hates white men from America because I do remember backstage in glastobury I think it was she said white people in europe are more respectful and appreciate black women better. 

​At least she only hates AMERICAN white men, right? :smh: Generalizations are generalizations. 

Right now I'm so lost and confused I don't care anymore

​Same :lmao:

Archived