Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna performing "Ghosttown" with Taylor Swift on iHeartAwards

YSL

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

​alejandro video ruined everything 

:giveup:

​I have always said that despite the hit that was Alejandro ever since the video her career started going downhill .... BTW was just the effect of TFM hype but when u combine Alejndro Video + BTW/EY controversy + the BTW video + Judas = Gaga after 2011 :awkney: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xaviergia

one of the songs i like from rh ,,, kinda sad watching the desperation and struggle for that hit

Haroon

Can we please not turn another thread into the whole Madonna-Gaga "feud" again please :ohno:

On-topic: I just re-watched the performance and realised how small Madonna looks in comparison to Taylor Swift :toofunny: 

Oh that was super great performance. Very powerfull yet cute :) Loved it and they looked absolutely STUNNING! SLAYED!

And she sounded great, yet again pressed souls scream she can't sing and spew other nonsence. STAY PRESSED! :D I would have loved if Taylor would have sang a bit too though...

Am I the only one who thinks her vocals were great?

​NOt at all! She sounded really great! The pressed people just keep trying :)

Haroon

This song is too repetitive.

​I kinda agree :sweat: I don't think it's among the best from Rebel Heart, and I'm kinda surprised with the single choices so far when there are some super killer songs on Rebel Heart begging to be released as singles (Hold Tight, Rebel Heart, Devil Pray) :giveup: 

Bradley

​I kinda agree :sweat: I don't think it's among the best from Rebel Heart, and I'm kinda surprised with the single choices so far when there are some super killer songs on Rebel Heart begging to be released as singles (Hold Tight, Rebel Heart, Devil Pray) :giveup: 

​Happens to Gaga all the time. ScheiBe, Sexxx Dreams and Venus say hi.

Fiona Apple

I love Madonna.And she looked REALLY beautiful.But she is clearly a bit desperate

I love Madonna.And she looked REALLY beautiful.But she is clearly a bit desperate

​I just can't understand HOW? She is an older legend ofcourse she can perform with younger acts if it pleases her. there's nothing desperate about that. It's a win win :) Everybody else does it for crying out loud. Are you calling them ll desperate? Btw, she has done it through her career and you can check a few examples on the previous pages.

And as was stated previously, noone on this side should talk about collaborations and desperation for recognition and sales/publicity... Just saying ;)

Fiona Apple

​I just can't understand HOW? She is an older legend ofcourse she can perform with younger acts if it pleases her. there's nothing desperate about that. It's a win win :) Everybody else does it for crying out loud. Are you calling them ll desperate? Btw, she has done it through her career and you can check a few examples on the previous pages.

And as was stated previously, noone on this side should talk about collaborations and desperation for recognition and sales/publicity... Just saying ;)

​Lol dude.They didn't even perform together.Taylor was just playing the guitar.. Anyone could have done it.It was clearly for publicity reasons.. Btw has Gaga used anyone to get sales and publicity? :rip: She RARELY collaborates with relevant artists

​Lol dude.They didn't even perform together.Taylor was just playing the guitar.. Anyone could have done it.It was clearly for publicity reasons.. Btw has Gaga used anyone to get sales and publicity? :rip: She RARELY collaborates with relevant artists

​All the more reason! She probably wanted to do that and just play quitar. And what the hell is problem with that? they like each other.

And ofcourse she has done that plenty. Maybe not that much for sales ( krhm Aguilera feat to save a flop?) but more for "recognition" and publicity by performing with various legends  NUMEROUS times and doing the whole tribute act thing. If Madonna is desperate for performing with younger acts, then Gaga's doings are just as desperate if not more. But I don't consider either one desperate. I like when musicians mix and match for various different things.

Oh and btw, who should Madonna then collaborate? Why are young artist that are building their career so wrong? She is THE legend who the young ones are desperate the perform with. It's a huge honour for them. Like Gaga is doing....Like the other (lesser) legends are doing. So please go scream desperate to Cher's, Queen's, Elton's, Paul McCartney's etc. face thank you!

Archived