debate

What if Gaga pulled a U2?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HauntingHollow

why would people be against that ? am i missing something ? are you mad ? sounds amazing ? why ? 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

RAMROD

I like that I don't have to buy last U2 album.

Since I am a fan of them.

I would be happy if Gaga does it, but with a little twist, by letting anyone who need it to download it on her iTunes page and not exactly what U2 did on iCloud.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The backlash if she did what U2/Apple did  :nooo: Force-feeding their album onto the devices pissed a lot of people off. I couldn't stop hearing about it.

Love Trumps Hate

NewYorkCity

Omg that would give her so much hate... I mean, she (amazon) sold the BTW al for 0,99 during one day and that is still being reported with negative connotations everytime someone talks about that week.

People are stupid, they should be praising someone like her giving her music for free, but they praise Beyonce for making a surprise release and forcing everyone into buying her album because it isn't on youtube or spotify. Lol.

She should do again what she did with BTW, upload the whole thing on Facebook, that's a great way to do that.

I would find that artistically atrocious and i would be embarrassed to be there http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_sis2.gif 

It would have nothing to do with art, good or bad. It's solely about the marketing of the album, which is irrelevant to its artistic content. 

Haroon

If it's for free then sure why not :shrug: If it randomly appears on everyone's devices then no :sweat: 

Haroon

It would have nothing to do with art, good or bad. It's solely about the marketing of the album, which is irrelevant to its artistic content. 

​I think he was just making a joke from the Natalia Kills monologue :dies: 

yassitscarcass

When that happened I wanted to commit tbh

like seriously don't give me **** without offering me a choice of "Do you want it or no?"

Nicole

It'd be good for us as fans but I know I was so pissed off the way that U2's album just magically appeared on my phone and I still haven't been able to delete it. 

Disregard

Only if you want to hear things like "She can't even get people to spend 99 cents on it this time!"

Whispering

No! 

It devalues the brand and usually doesn't benefit the artist in any way. 

Dayman

If she released it for free that's fine. If it appears automatically on everyone's iTunes than that's a whol other story. People didn't hate they got the U2 album for free - they hated that it automatically downloaded onto their devices without their permission. :emma: 

Archived