Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
debate

What if Gaga pulled a U2?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

Would you be here for Gaga releasing her next album aka LG5, LG6, Hauswife, Barcode and Patchwork was released for  free for everyone a la Songs of Innocence by U2? 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

I don't see the problem of releasing it for free, as long as you don't force it onto everyone's devices like U2 did :laughga:

The more people who can enjoy her music, the better.

KyliesChild

Yeah so she could gets hated and bashed by everyone. That was cheap promo and it wasn't popular so no.

Vernier

Considering it backfired on U2, no. The "geepee"(ew) actually like her now, keep it that way

VWM5eJ5.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Head Empty

Yeah so she could gets hated and bashed by everyone. That was cheap promo and it wasn't popular so no.

​I don't understand this logic... By giving something away for free, you don't make money from it. AKA, doing promo for something that is free isn't really promo anymore, since you're not making money :laughga:

Sure, people will notice your music more, but isn't that what music is about? Listening to it, and not forcing it for sales?

Staryu

No. It's quite pathetic imo.

+ it made me hate U2 even more and I never thought that this could be possible :emma: 

South Blonde

No since no one liked what U2 did

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

No. NO. No. No. No. NO.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived