Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Trainor Announces Partnership With FullBeauty Brands:"Meghan Trainor's music is truly powerful"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Yanko

Meghan Trainor isn't just all about that bass. She's also about her new partnership with FullBeauty Brands, a fashion line for curvy women.

The "Lips Are Moving" singer has teamed up with the brand to work on a number of projects including "event collaborations, social media engagement, fashion and beauty activations and more" according to a press release.

"I believe that all women should fully love who they are and how they look," Trainor said in a statement. "I am proud to partner with FullBeauty Brands, a company that embodies this same sentiment."

"We feel privileged to have Meghan Trainor, who has inspired millions with her music, on our team as we promote fashion and empowerment to women," added Paul Tarvin, Chief Executive Officer for the company.

It turns out that Trainor's music had something to do with her getting the gig. "Meghan Trainor's music is truly powerful and FullBeauty Brands is thrilled to be working with such a talented individual," Stephanie Sobel, president of FullBeauty Brands, said. "Her lyrics inspire confidence from within, which is well aligned with our core company philosophy."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6509654/meghan-trainor-partnership-fullbeauty-brands

Didymus

"Her lyrics inspire confidence from within, which is well aligned with our core company philosophy"

I don't see how that makes sense.

JEWRJEWR

"Her lyrics inspire confidence from within, which is well aligned with our core company philosophy"

​basically :lmao: 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Henry

"We feel privileged to have Meghan Trainor, who has inspired millions with her music"

U8u3mdz.gif

Good for ha I guess

Why's everyone have to be rude?

I'm not even a fan, but nice that she's getting partnerships so early into her career! Congrats, do your thing Meghan :applause:

thierryrreiht

"Meghan Trainor's music is truly powerful"

qLEq7Ai.gif

​Basically

​"she said 'boys like a little more booty to hold at night'

Yeah right 'from within'...:madge:

KyliesChild

​Basically

​"she said 'boys' like a little more booty to hold at night:

Yeah right 'from within'...:madge:

Exactly;  she emphasizes to love yourself in ABTB but then uses that line to sho all she wants is the appeal of men. That explains why alot of her songs are about relationships. There is so much wrong with most of her songs it's not even funny.

Ray of Light

Inspired millions to sit on their ass and do nothing as their body fat overtakes their brain cells until their ability to reason, like good music taste, is gone. 

ibwo3dNu8YQZwu.gif

Vernier

Well I saw a muffin today and was going to skip on eating it, but "All About That Bass" came on shuffle and it inspired me to stuff my face :flutter:

So thanks Personal Trainor :legend: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Exactly;  she emphasizes to love yourself in ABTB but then uses that line to sho all she wants is the appeal of men. That explains why alot of her songs are about relationships. There is so much wrong with most of her songs it's not even funny.

​Well, Meghan shows a pop girl doesn't need the approval of GAY MEN to be successful - zing!

The point is that straight boys can appreciate a curvy figure even if women and gays in the mainstream fashion industry celebrate super skinny models.

EVERY clothing company will promote the idea they can enhance beauty, so it's not purely "from within."

Archived