đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Florence + The Machine - "St Jude"

Brainiac

Featured Posts

​

So I can't tell: is the WKoM video supposed to tie into the story of the HBHBHB and St. Jude clips? I feel like HBHBHB and St. Jude fit together thus far, but WKoM tells a story in itself? I'm confused.

​WKoM was supposed to set the themes and overall imagery of the journey, it was like an introduction, they said that because it was the first video they'd lay off the storyline a bit and just present the themes. So my guess its that maybe WKoM is some kind of prologue. I guess we'll see some scenes from it on the storyline, like the church in St Jude is the one she gets in before the song starts in WKoM

ALSO

St Jude says "Chapter 2" but I'm wondering if they're releasing them in chronological order or we'll figure that out later after all the videos are done :excited2:

Paper Planes

​WKoM was supposed to set the themes and overall imagery of the journey, it was like an introduction, they said that because it was the first video they'd lay off the storyline a bit and just present the themes. So my guess its that maybe WKoM is some kind of prologue. I guess we'll see some scenes from it on the storyline, like the church in St Jude is the one she gets in before the song starts in WKoM

​Is there a specific plotline guide to the saga thus far? I'm really excited to see where they take this.

delete it fat

​Is there a specific plotline guide to the saga thus far? I'm really excited to see where they take this.

​so far it doesn't seem like it

since she's "alone" (with herself) on HBHBHB and the theme of that vid seems to be about her inner fights with herself I'll guess that comes after this but I'm not sure since that could have been just a teaser for the album and campaign since the proper song is missing and that's just the outro

We'll have to see later I guess, since we have this chapter and WKoM that might aswell be the prologue

SKANK

Almost ten years of sitting through my little sister's dance recitals has made me deathly allergic to interpretive dance…but aside from that corny **** I'm really enjoying Florence's new music and videos. 

Archived