💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Florence + The Machine - "St Jude"

Brainiac

Featured Posts

Didymus

Very dark and moody, it's great. Very impressive directing in this video too :applause:

Jenniferella

This album is going to be so special ! Well...just as unique as the two others. Is it going to be a visual album ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Spock

As it pains me to say this, I have to say, I'm not really feeling How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful

who will love me when the night is over

Sexxx

As it pains me to say this, I have to say, I'm not really feeling How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful

What kind of fan stans like this? :cry:

Spock

What kind of fan stans like this? :cry:

​The kind that isn't feeling HBHBHB

I loved Lungs, LOVED Ceremonials but this just makes me go meehhh

who will love me when the night is over

Paper Planes

I'm not as wowed by this one sonically as I was What Kind of Man, but I love the lyrics here more.

delete it fat

Alcina Dimitrescu

​neither i :P

This album is going to be so special ! Well...just as unique as the two others. Is it going to be a visual album ?

Apparently, they said they were doing a vid for every song to tell the story 

Really loving this and it couldn't have come at a better time in my life, I already can tell I'll love this album 

Vernier

Apparently, they said they were doing a vid for every song to tell the story 

Really loving this and it couldn't have come at a better time in my life, I already can tell I'll love this album 

​Suspected that when she tweeted 'St.Jude' was Chapter 2 in the HBHBHB epic. Ugh, I can't wait :giveup: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

​Suspected that when she tweeted 'St.Jude' was Chapter 2 in the HBHBHB epic. Ugh, I can't wait :giveup: 

They already confirmed it tho, Vincent Hancock said in an interview that Flo told him his idea of doing a story and that it'd be like Flo's divine comedy

But since he instagramed something that made me think the videos weren't done I was fearing the audiovisual thing was not for all the songs but now I've regained hope :giveup:

if that makes any sense at all :rip:

Paper Planes

They already confirmed it tho, Vincent Hancock said in an interview that Flo told him his idea of doing a story and that it'd be like Flo's divine comedy

But since he instagramed something that made me think the videos weren't done I was fearing the audiovisual thing was not for all the songs but now I've regained hope :giveup:

if that makes any sense at all :rip:

​

So I can't tell: is the WKoM video supposed to tie into the story of the HBHBHB and St. Jude clips? I feel like HBHBHB and St. Jude fit together thus far, but WKoM tells a story in itself? I'm confused.

delete it fat

Archived