💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Natalia Kills attacks X Factor contestant's appearance: "I'm disgusted"

ryjapo

Featured Posts

super ultra

Natalia has a very unique attitude, that's her personality + she's literally drunk in love with Willy, that's it :bye: 

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalia has a very unique attitude, that's her personality + she's literally drunk in love with Willy, that's it :bye: 

​You can't excuse rude and malicious behaviour on account of it being their "personality" though. Plus if she's affected like that because of being "in love" with her husband there's a problem too :emma:

053Timo

As an artist I LOVE HER and het fashion style is also amazing (Perfectionist era >>>>) But this is absolutely the most stupidest, arrogant and selfish comment I have ever heard from someone. I'm deeply disappointed by her :(

GagasFuckingART

Is she kidding? WTF

tumblr_lxrll6GIqZ1r3zat8.gif

The guys reactiong though :toofunny: "Thank you Natalia, you look beautiful" :sharon: slay! Thats how you do it

She lost any chance at becoming relevant back in 2011 so why is she a judge and where does this pretentious personality of hers come from? Whoever that Moon guy is, is so into himself too, that it makes me want to shudder from second hand embarrassment. I hope they fall of the face of the earth.

Paper Planes

He wore a suit and had nice hair...? She blew such a small thing way out of proportion, and then the fact that Willy Moon went right along with it :rip: They seem like they belong with each other because they're on similar ego trips. I've always thought that they had big egos, but this kind of proves it.

delete it fat

super ultra

​You can't excuse rude and malicious behaviour on account of it being their "personality" though. Plus if she's affected like that because of being "in love" with her husband there's a problem too :emma:

it has two sides: the first one is what I wrote and the second one is what you wrote and both are true. I know she has gone a little bit too far and she could tell her opinion in a kinder way but she always was like that. I'm not going to shade or anything like a lot of people's doing because they're doing the same thing what Natalia did... it's kinda like a paradox :ohwell: 

thefamebitch

I wish I could find the words to describe how disgusted I am at Natalia Kills, I regret ever buying her music honestly. It's such a shame that she acts the way she is, especially with this whole "critique" of the contestant. If she felt that way, fine, she's entitled to her thoughts and emotions but the way she said it was just downright ruthless, degrading and disrespectful. 

AmenTheNight

This is so stupid and uncalled for. We should remind her that she became kinda famous after following Gaga's gimmicks and trend. I love her music, but she's such a disappointment as a person. Her ago has always been huge, but since she married this guy + made it onto Madonna's album, she turned into a self-obsessed mess.

Cody Draco

I used to like few songs from her but I found a replacement for ha' so she can do whatever she wants with her "carrier" :music:

Also...I think what she did is worse than what Azealia Banks does...I mean...Azealia says rude things too but she is saying them on twitter where no one really sees , notices ( except for the tagged people or people who follow her) or care about them while Natalia dragged , bullied , humiliated etc. that poor guy in front of milions of people on a popular televised show (which can also be seen on the internet)

​Azealia always has a reason for saying what she says (I do not agree with a lot of the **** she spews but at least she is able to validate why she spews it). Natalia Kills is just a disgusting person period with no reason whatsoever to do this.

Morphine Prince

Is this b---h serious? She's probably mad because she failed at trying to be Gaga. 

Valextra

So wearing a classic men suit and tie dress is copy now? Seriously? What kind of stupidity. 

Somebody should remind her when she was accused of copy Lady Gaga outfits, with this attitude I have to say she deserved that, and that's why she never had a serious career. 

BLACKOUTbritney

she comes off so stupid

like the mean girl in high school thats really pretty but can form a sentence :lmao:

Archived