💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Natalia Kills attacks X Factor contestant's appearance: "I'm disgusted"

ryjapo

Featured Posts

She's facing a huge amount of backlash from New Zealanders after calling out contestant, Joe Irvine, for apparently stealing the look of her husband, fellow judge Willy Moon. She accused Irvine of being unoriginal and having "no artistic integrity", saying she was disgusted to be in his presence, having to give the singer feedback. People believe her actions were unnecessary and basically bullying, with many going as far to lay formal complaints to the show's broadcaster Media Works and creating a petition to have her removed from the show. 

What do you think?

I think she was completely over the top and just mean tbh :huh:

UPDATE:

Both Natalia Kills and Willy Moon have since been fired from the show. Their replacements, who are yet to be announced, will join the show next week.

http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/natalia-kills-willy-moon-fired-from-x-factor-nz-2015031614#axzz3UUEOTE98

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunny

If anyone based their look on mine I'd be thankful,not disgusted. To be honest

giphy.gif

I like dancin', and ponies....

Pain of fame1

It's... reductive... :reductive:

jk omg this is so weird... so over the top, sh**

​TRUE

Cody Draco

She is so in the wrong here. :smh:

A white male with a hairstyle and a suit is nothing new or original. Her husband doesn't own that. Look at Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke, and Adam Levine. :rip:

Microscope

yas at the third judge. it would've been EMBARASSING for x-factor if she didn't step in omg.

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

Blue Jeans

Willy is a nobody, i love Natalia, but ain't nobody gonna try to copy your husband when they don't even know who he is..... that was really mean an unecessary, she shouldn't be on that panel tbh.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

UrethraFranklin

I was waiting for the moment she pulled back the curtain and it was all just a joke... That was the most unusual and over the top response to literally nothing... He slicked his hair back and wore a suit... The most common mens styling since ... ever...

Eighteen

wow what a ****. how can that look be exclusive to her husband? he ain't wearing a meat dress, it's a ****ing suit and combed hair. 

Cody Draco

Willy is a nobody, i love Natalia, but ain't nobody gonna try to copy your husband when they don't even know who he is..... that was really mean an unecessary, she shouldn't be on that panel tbh.

​There is nothing at all to copy though. A suit and a hairstyle? Really? Tragic. :lmao:

RAMROD

Mess, Natalie :smh: 

Will.this cause her to be sacked?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rat Boy

Never heard of her or her husband.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived