Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sis, even her fans dislike this one

:what:

Not when I Wish You Would Not is on the alber. I have no problem with BB, other than its couple of bad lyrics. And it gave Taylor her fourth #1

who will love me when the night is over

Serendipity

:what:

Not when I Wish You Would Not is on the alber. I have no problem with BB, other than its couple of bad lyrics. And it gave Taylor her fourth #1

Style is better than it anyday

I'm happy that on AC all the songs except BB went #1 from 1989 :stalkga:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Riot Poof

We Swifties prefer Style over it anyday

The Katy vs Taylor makes it leave a bitter aftertaste

"Style" is my all-time favorite Taylor song, but I love "Bad Blood" too. I especially love the remix someone did on here... they took the instrumental from the single remix and replaced Anna Kendrick Lamar Odom's verses with Taylor's original verses.

I'm not gonna let some silly pop star ruin a favorite song of mine!

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Riot Poof

Daily reminder that there is not one bad song on 1989 

True. I mean, there are songs I like less than others, but I still like them.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Style is better than it anyday

I'm happy that on AC all the songs except BB went #1 from 1989 :stalkga:

I'm not saying Bad Blood was the best single or that it's better than Style, just that I like it

Serendipity

I'm not saying Bad Blood was the best single or that it's better than Style, just that I like it

It won't make me like it any better tho :shrug:

#Buy1989oniTunes

Serendipity

Have there been any hints or anything of a 6th single? :wao: 

Not yet, I hope it's NR, or perhaps @Clean :laughga:

Nope, other than filming notices at some shows at the beginning of the tour. Everybody is leaning towards New Romantics

Not really. She acknowledge sometime before that New Romantics is not the next single 'cause she doesn't know what her label wants. That's the Bad Blood mini-era.

I'm leaning towards New RomanticsOut of the Woods is a close second. Hopefully. :pray: 

Not yet, I hope it's NR, or perhaps @Clean :laughga:

Clean's nice but I can't really imagine it as a single, not when Wonderland exists :cryga: 

Nope, other than filming notices at some shows at the beginning of the tour. Everybody is leaning towards New Romantics

Omg a 1989 tour DVD :giveup:

Not really. She acknowledge sometime before that New Romantics is not the next single 'cause she doesn't know what her label wants. That's the Bad Blood mini-era.

I'm leaning towards New RomanticsOut of the Woods is a close second. Hopefully. :pray: 

Eeek I hope it doesn't slip through the grate, like get held off for so long that they just move on and finish the era :emma: 

Spock

Omg a 1989 tour DVD :giveup:

Oh, I meant for a tour video, like they already filmed footage for it imo. But I think a tour DVD is likely :party: 

I see a lot of people pushing for NR, but is it normal for bonus tracks to be singles? (I also just kind of don't like it.) :emma:

If there were to be a sixth single, I'd go for Out of the Woods (although this was a pre-release promo single, wasn't it?) or I Know Places (I love this song so much you don't understand :giveup: ). If a Taylor song is gonna be all over the radio, I'd like it to be one I like. I didn't mind Blank Space at all :Jase:

Spock

I see a lot of people pushing for NR, but is it normal for bonus tracks to be singles? (I also just kind of don't like it.) :emma:

If there were to be a sixth single, I'd go for Out of the Woods (although this was a pre-release promo single, wasn't it?) or I Know Places (I love this song so much you don't understand :giveup: ). If a Taylor song is gonna be all over the radio, I'd like it to be one I like. I didn't mind Blank Space at all :Jase:

Well, Ours was released as a single from Speak Now and it was a bonus track. Another example would be Super Bass, which was released as the fifth single from Pink Friday :shrug:

I think most people are pushing for NR because, besides being a favorite, it's kind of one of the only songs that fit the tour video which is very likely coming

Archived