💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

Iwontell

I don't mean to be rude, but this is getting so annoying already...every time she has a new #1 ppl run to post it here...we get it, she's popular! We all got that a long time ago...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is this album doing better than her previous records?

RED, Sparks fly and Fealress were all better, I usually like some of katy's songs but this album is so overrated

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

FrankGutz

****ty musical taste tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Dangerous Man

What else is new? :shrug:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

nikola

omg she still slayes......Gaga need to learn from her management team tbh........and as far as i see....boby is doing great job so far.....and i like it

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Redstreak

why is this album doing better than her previous records?

RED, Sparks fly and Fealress were all better, I usually like some of katy's songs but this album is so overrated

It's Speak Now sis, not Sparks Fly :rip: 

Universal queen :giveup: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

HighwayGuy

She is basically the new Katy Perry now that she has gone pop 

She is having her Teenage Dream era, and she won't be able to repeat this success imo 

She is also so local to the US, still waiting on the worldwide success that FameGa got :lolly:

Not a fan of hers, but I respect her because she proves you don't need to be a sell out, portray an overly s-xual image, or sing about d--gs/drinking/partying/s-x to be a huge success. She actually proves that by NOT doing those things is what people want.

She is basically the new Katy Perry now that she has gone pop 

She is having her Teenage Dream era, and she won't be able to repeat this success imo 

She is also so local to the US, still waiting on the worldwide success that FameGa got :lolly:

​This.

She'll slay now but over the course of this year she'll get overexposed and people will get annoyed by her.

Mark my words. That's how it goes with every single pop star. They have one huge era and will never repeat that succes. It's how it went with Katy/Miley/Gaga/Madonna and so on.

• Haroon locked and unlocked this topic

Archived