Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

no lies. ARTPOP was a huge mess. 

​

I agree

She can keep the super artsy obscure stuff to herself and maybe leak it to us, but the music she releases to the public on an album should slay like 1989

​

Wut?? Hell noooo!! I didn't sign in this cult site to stan for a ****ing basic b---h like Taylor, nor listening music like 1989

erty54r6yg.gif

All those people offering suggestions as to what GaGa should do to be successful should just shut their mouths, and leave GaGa to do what GaGa wants.

​

The former Gaga associate should go mind their own business

The thing about Gaga that I respect the most is her ability to create and write art, I really don't want her to ever work with other songwriters

​

**** that. The reason I became a Gaga fan is because she stood out from the others. Because she was passionate and was in complete control of her artistic direction. Because she wrote the best and most unique pop music.

I hate when people say dumb **** like this. She should never conform to the fakery that is the pop music industry today.

​

Pink, Adele, Bruno all do just fine without pandering to pre teens.   Gaga just needs to keep writing music that means something to her.  

​yas-1424123951.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Brooke Hoegan

well it really wouldn't hurt if Gaga finally sat with some good songwriters, like Diane, and they would make some of her lyrics less clumsy or less cringy...

Higher

The only thing messy about ARTPOP was the era and the random song changes (Tinnus,  Onion Girl, and Tea) :awkney: 

Her song writting was good as its always been. :awkney: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

please no :madge: If Gaga was like Katy or Taylor I would not be a fan.  

Love Trumps Hate

sarahb

The only thing messy about ARTPOP was the era and the random song changes (Tinnus,  Onion Girl, and Tea) :awkney: 

Her song writting was good as its always been. :awkney: 

​But we don't know if those songs are any good though

freebit

I think there were some messy songs on ARTPOP that didn't particularly show her best strengths as a songwriter. That said, this ex-associate is an idiot and I"m glad they are no longer on her team. We don't want Katy/Taylor/Frozen music. You can't get more basic than that. Gaga is a good songwriter with a POV that's uniquely hers. One of the few positive points the critics kept bringing up when they were reviewing ARTPOP was that no other artist could have written or sung those songs, strange as they were there was nothing at all interchangeable or bland about them.

Poker

Let Gaga be. If she wants to release a 50 minute silence track, then let her. She doesn't have to please anybody, but do what makes her happy. If we support it, then that's on us.

Kindness rules all.

Juanjo

Lol This is ridiculous. Yes, the ARTPOP era might have been messy, but it certainly wasn't because of the music. Whoever said that is obviously pressed.  

Troy just being jealous. BTW Critics say she should write more mature content but now this person says she better keep it childish to not be a "flop" and have a carrer?. Sure because Beyoncé, Sia, P!nk and real artists need to appeal young audiences to be successful.

:bye:

underneath the pine

ChicaSkas

Lol so not even... 

Look at how MASTERFULLY Bobby Campbell has been guiding things... Cheek To Slay, I'd say..

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

codymonster

Yes, she should do that if she wants to have number ones all the time for another 4 years and then sink off into obscurity as soon as she isn't young and hot. However, if she wants to become a legend who goes down in music history as someone who conquered all genres of music and never compromised her integrity, than no, she should defs continue what she's doing.

Thanks for the basic advice, you basic associate :ohwell:

aaronyoji

I agree

She can keep the super artsy obscure stuff to herself and maybe leak it to us, but the music she releases to the public on an album should slay like 1989

​reading this gave me cancer wtf.....

Archived