Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mess of the year: one former Gaga associate

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Still, one former Gaga associate argues that the Mother Monster may never fully recapture past chart glories ("Born This Way" was her last No. 1, in March 2011) until she loosens the creative reins a little. "She still insists on writing her own songs, and ARTPOP was a mess. She needs to connect with a young audience, and hers has moved on. Look at Katy Perry or Taylor Swift -- not only have they retained a young audience, [their fans] have gotten younger. Taylor Swift is Frozen now."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/6494560/inside-lady-gaga-reinvention-long-term-plan 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that "associate" saying that gaga should get songwriters? :excuseme:

MEss @ him/her comparing gaga with katy/taylor

giskardsb

Troy is that you?

obvious why "former" associate.  Somebody wants Gaga to play the Pop game that Gaga doesn't want to play.

Jester

The former Gaga associate should go mind their own business

The thing about Gaga that I respect the most is her ability to create and write art, I really don't want her to ever work with other songwriters

Hola Soraya

stop.gif

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

HighwayGuy

If this is Troy, it would explain why he is managing Meghan Trainor now

He sees her as catering to a 'young audience' but she is not going to remembered in a few years very well like Gaga is, :manicure:plus where is her 3rd single Troy??? 

The former Gaga associate should go mind their own business

The thing about Gaga that I respect the most is her ability to create and write art, I really don't want her to ever work with other songwriters

​

​Diane Warren says hi 

Creyk

I agree

She can keep the super artsy obscure stuff to herself and maybe leak it to us, but the music she releases to the public on an album should slay like 1989

ARTPOPchamp

All those people offering suggestions as to what GaGa should do to be successful should just shut their mouths, and leave GaGa to do what GaGa wants.

mariomania1234

**** that. The reason I became a Gaga fan is because she stood out from the others. Because she was passionate and was in complete control of her artistic direction. Because she wrote the best and most unique pop music.

I hate when people say dumb **** like this. She should never conform to the fakery that is the pop music industry today.

Babel

This 'former associate' wants Gaga to be another person like wtf :excuseme:

I hope she never pays attention to these stupid advices. I mean, she can still collaborate and co-write songs like she always did without turning her songs into a Katy Perry mess :later:

Archived