• Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

Adele, she has risen from the grave to scalp us and/or snatch our weaves :lana:

JEWRJEWR

She coming to block Madonna

​YAS LOL

INB4 GAGS PLANNED IT WITH ADELE :lmao: 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Bobby better use them insider connections to find out when this album is being released and schedule Gaga's album as FAR AWAY as possible from it. :rip:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I hate the font they used for the 25

Bobby better use them insider connections to find out when this album is being released and schedule Gaga's album as FAR AWAY as possible from it. :rip:

​^this. Hopefully Adele told Gaga when it would happen so they could not have any overlaps.

I think 25 is gonna come first and hopefully it'll have a Gaga collab somewhere on there.

Harry

I wonder if she'll dominate again. It's been a long time... To put it into perspective, Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor, Madonna, and I'm sure plenty of others, have all released two albums since 21 was released... Yeah she will open huge because of all the hype from 21's insane success but she could just as easily be a Norah Jones/Alanis Morrissette. 

Bloody

​I think they're pretty away.Adele hasn't released an album since 2011 and this might hint that 25 coming in the next months.Gaga will definetely release the new album in 2016 :yes:

nikola

how?

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived