Arthur Fogel: Gaga not confirmed to perform at Selma

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

​2888knq.gif

inb4 we just say this is a reminder to those who didnt see that one before :air: 

​:dies:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ChasingGhosts

I doubt they'll perform together. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

AlphaMonster

There is no possibility that they are gonna perform DWUW together.

It is impossible, especially in front of President.

​can you imagine obamas reaction :lmao: 

inb4 vTby6.gif

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

TheFame Monster

Well there is a video of Obama singing it on YouTube. Maybe they'll all join together 

freebit

- Anyone wanting her to perform DWUW is crazy. Why would you want her to have bad press? SMH. I know he's talented and all, but she really needs to stay away from R. Kelly or kiss most of her Oscar goodwill goodbye tbh. 

- People get in their feelings about just anyone performing Strange Fruit, so I don't think that's a good idea either. 

Hopefully she'll sing a cover of something relevant to the situation at hand. I wonder if Tony will be there since he marched in Selma way back in the 60s.

GagaUnderYou

they better perform dwuw with the music video as a drop back as they perform 

freebit

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/local/selma50/2015/03/03/lady-gaga-r-kelly-to-perform-in-selma-on-saturday/24321967/

Update 6:30 p.m.: Arthur Fogel, the touring manager for Lady Gaga, reached out to the Montgomery Advertiser to say he has no knowledge of the singer performing in Selma this weekend.

Lady Gaga was originally advertised on a flyer distributed by Selma Media Relations to appear on Saturday alongside acts such as R. Kelly and Rick Ross. William Scott, public relations director for Selma Media Relations, said Tuesday night he was under the impression everyone on the flyer was confirmed for the show.

However, Scott said he would go with Fogel's word and say Lady Gaga will not be in attendance. As far as the other performers advertised, Scott said he was told they would be in attendance but that "details are changing day to day."

I wonder if she's planning on going and not performing, thus the confusion. 

Archived