Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Favorite GaGa Sunglasses?

TheKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name

I am unsure of whether or not this counts because it's not really a pair of sunglasses, but it's eye-wear, and it's my fave.

Lady+Gaga+Sunglasses+Alejandro+Video.JPG

BloodyM

If anyone is interested i have a pair of grey original mykita edeneyes for sale. I love them sunglasses, but unfortunately I to sell them because i don't have money to pay rent + uni atm. They are in brand new condition, only worn twice at the TMB. Pm me if anyone is interested.

http://opticalvisionresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/lady-gaga-edeneyes-wenn2757611.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Bloody Mary

I am unsure of whether or not this counts because it's not really a pair of sunglasses, but it's eye-wear, and it's my fave.

Lady+Gaga+Sunglasses+Alejandro+Video.JPG

^one of her best

YES! :legend:

This takes the cake for my favorite eyewear, though; not sure if I already posted!

IPod_Glasses_02.jpg

Lady-Gaga-iPod-Glasses.jpg

• 3 months later...
Chinosky

THIIIIISSS from DITD in the Monster Ball

Lady-Gaga-08.08.10.jpg

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ChasingGhosts

The Just Dance ones, the LCD ones, the Paparazzi ones, the ones she wears at the start of Bad Romance and while in the Oribit, the Telephone ones and all the 'Lennon' styled glasses :worship:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Pity Party

Definitely the white Carrera ones from Bad Romance :wub:

I bought a pair of them but I lost them about a year ago.

degenerate

any of her glasses during the fame era like the one on the album cover or the just dance video etc. I don't feel like finding pictures. also occasionally the round lennon-esque ones if she pulls them off right. as well as the ray bans she sported a few times again during the fame era.

lady-gaga-sunglasses.jpg

I looooove these

And again, notice how she isn't wearing the obnoxious red lipstick here? it makes such a difference. I wish she would just ditch it permanently

Archived