Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens (Who's the Red Devil Poll)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

GreenEyes

Just finished. I always had an idea it was this person but they did a really good job always trying to change your mind. 

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Called it! Loved the way they ended it, although I wish the whole truth would have came out in the end. And what did you guys think about that cliffhanger...

2 hours ago, Prismatic said:

What the **** was Ryan smoking when he made the finale. That was ****ing awful and messy and tragic like there's no tomorrow. Nothing was twisted/crazy happen, just talking, talking and more talking. The worst episode in the season and one of the worst finale I've ever seen (people were saying PLL finale a mess, well this top it). 

I hope Ryan dies in the most horrible way ever known to man.

I am here for season 2 to be canceled. 

Officially done with all of Ryan's show. GOOD ****ING BYE. 

Jfc you sound almost as ridiculous as Chanel in her crazy angry email :toofunny:  please take a moment to reconnect with reality.

Prismatic
10 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Called it! Loved the way they ended it, although I wish the whole truth would have came out in the end. And what did you guys think about that cliffhanger...

Jfc you sound almost as ridiculous as Chanel in her crazy angry email :toofunny:  please take a moment to reconnect with reality.

Excuse me if my aggressive opinion was too much to handle, but the episode was simply bad. 

No, I am not pressed that Hester was the killer, but the episode was so boring, no action. The people (the parents are stupid as **** and the police and everyone else...). They didn't even bother doing more testing (DNA testing) and just took Hester's word? Like wtf?

The thing that really, really grind my gears is who was Pete calling? Hester? I thought he just found she was the baby.

Dorkus was amazing and I would've been happy if they ended there. 

Ryan better release the original/alternative ending for the DVD/Blu-Ray release.

4QtENq1.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Omgosh I loved it.

I gotta admit I enjoyed SQ more than I have AHS.

I really really hope they get a second season. This show is LIFE.

Ryan was full of bullshit saying only 4 of them would be left standing, I mean from the main cast only Pete was gone and that open finales with Channel being murdered I mean I needed closure, dont leave us hanging like that

Pole dancer

Alfonso
4 hours ago, OBEY said:

avoiding twitter for the next 24 hours tbh :giveup: just been spoiled about one death

Same, but I don't know anything and I don't want to since the episode airs tomorrow (Wednesday) here in Latin America :giveup:

And I'm avoiding Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram tomorrow, so the wait will be long :duck:

Stephen
37 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Excuse me if my aggressive opinion was too much to handle, but the episode was simply bad. 

No, I am not pressed that Hester was the killer, but the episode was so boring, no action. The people (the parents are stupid as **** and the police and everyone else...). They didn't even bother doing more testing (DNA testing) and just took Hester's word? Like wtf?

The thing that really, really grind my gears is who was Pete calling? Hester? I thought he just found she was the baby.

Dorkus was amazing and I would've been happy if they ended there. 

Ryan better release the original/alternative ending for the DVD/Blu-Ray release.

4QtENq1.gif

I was more referring to your hysterical death wish on Ryan Murphy but ok 

I don't get the hate responses on the pop forums. I liked the finale. I have to agree with that one point, they did a great job leading our thoughts into another killer. I mean, she's obvious, but I kinda forgot about her. The 2nd part was kinda boring, but I didn't expect the full suspense experience. It was a horror-comedy, so meh.

Kinda pissed on the ending though, it's definitely a cliffhanger. But we all know the next season would surround a camp, and not an asylum. Hopefully, the show will resurrect.

00026 † 10000

Rat Boy

Loved the finale! I like SQ more than I like AHS. :green:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Saint Laurent

Ermmm if Emma Roberts doesn't come back for season 2, why would anybody watch it :awkney:

This makes literally no sense to me, Chanel is the reason we were all watching :awkney:

And now she's probably dead or at best in a mental asylum for life :awkney:

So is she not coming back for season two or :awkney:

Prismatic
5 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

Chanel is the reason we were all watching 

Tbh. Her lines are iconic. 

Like I'm fine with her being in the asylum. It would be cool if the last 30 minutes were the Chanels trying to break out of the asylum and returning back to Kappa House and be like 'Surprise bitch, thought you've seen the last of me" and end up killing her. That would be epic.

Not this fairy tale ending thing. 

Like sure this show can be a mess, but this is truly tragic. This is exactly how I felt when John was exposed at the 10CK. No surprise, just okay, never seen that coming *eyes rolled*. The worst part about SQ is that we have to hear Hester's boring ass monologue for the whole hour. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

6 hours ago, EnigmaMonSTAR said:

I think there will be a second season the killer just confirmed it ( if anyone has not watched the finale don't watch the link below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SEDienVwEc

Ryan said that he was finger crossing and start deeloping ideas for s2 however Fox hasnt announced the future of the show.

All I know is this show is too perfect too die, and yes its live ratings are low but on demand are way high and its just the way ppl want to consume it.

In my case since I am from Latin America I have to wait one day bcs f*cking Fox doesnt get their **** together and broadcast it at the same time so they force me to watch it illegally, otherwise I'd watch it live.

Pole dancer

I also have to point out that the Ryan Murphy Syndrome  happened again, I was watching an interview where Leah was saying how she would beg Ryan and Brad not to kill her and I bet she's not the only one. And what happened in the end? Few people from the main cast died, I'm glad about the channels but I loved when I thought Grace died, and Zayday shouldve been dead as well but since Ryan loves his actors he didnt want them unemployed.

So if the show does get renewed I hope he does have the balls to kill whoever he needs to in order to have a good story.

Pole dancer

Not going to lie, this ending felt like such a betrayal. Mess don't even begin to cover it.

So disappointed, felt like it was working up to something all season to end on such an underwhelming note. Shame.

On a side note, the mess would easily be forgiven if they continue it next season with ALL of the same characters, but to be honest I'm just not invested in it any more.

Archived