💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens (Who's the Red Devil Poll)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Alfonso
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

didnt the creator said like 5 people would still be alive?

dean, denise, chanel, zayday and the other girl. maybe they're the ones who stay alive

OH MY GOD :duck:

Just watched the episode and it was a little rare, still, I don't think Grace is the killer, but now, Pete seems to be obviously working with the Red Devil (+it also proves that Grace didn't know that, so she can't be the Red Devil I think :v ), #thegurl, and I can't think of who it could be, because nobady (excluding pete and the non-main cast) seems to be her... :wtf:

it will be an interesting final :giveup:

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy
On 12/2/2015, 2:57:31, Prismatic said:

After tonight's episode, I really think Grave is the killer. 

He (Pete) might've murdered someone and I think that's Chad and no one else. The other killing were done by Grave & Boone. 

Inb4 the spoiler is actually true. 

I was just about to say this. Maybe Pete murdered Chad in the duel where they had to 'fight to the death' but that doesn't mean that he is the Red Devil Killer. I think Grace is the killer.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Blue Jeans

It's Grace bookmark me, and those who were shading my intelligence, i'm coming for your asses next week 

patJYfY.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Prismatic
11 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

It's Grace bookmark me, and those who were shading my intelligence, i'm coming for your asses next week 

patJYfY.gif

I've hop on the Grave theory after rewatching last week's episode. 

But feel free to come for me

3Op0XMa.gif

6 hours ago, OBEY said:

Btw how is chad dead? did i miss something? :rip: 

I assumed he and Pete had the duel and he was killed or seriously hurt. It would be so anticlimactic is Pete is the real killer though... I'm not here for the self expose.   

Here's my final though on who's the killer & survivors

RD: Grave

Survivor: Chanel, Hester, #3, #5, Queenise

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Blue Jeans
1 hour ago, Prismatic said:

I've hop on the Grave theory after rewatching last week's episode. 

But feel free to come for me

3Op0XMa.gif

I assumed he and Pete had the duel and he was killed or seriously hurt. It would be so anticlimactic is Pete is the real killer though... I'm not here for the self expose.   

Here's my final though on who's the killer & survivors

RD: Grave

Survivor: Chanel, Hester, #3, #5, Queenise

Stop trying to make "Grave" happen

Its-Not-Going-to-Happen-Mean-Girls.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

DrewStevens

I'm betting on #5. In the Thanksgiving episode she was the only one who wasn't shown before the dinner. 

It's not Pete for sure.. if it was Pete that means that he's the twin brother of Boone and the half brother of Grace..

Grace and Pete are a couple more or less..

Anyway it's Grace or Melanie..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

It's Grace or Pete.

But mostly I think Grace. She's had, like, a major change in her personality in this weeks episode with the whole "let's murder the Dean" stuff and even stopped wearing those hideodious hats. Also she seemed darker. So my money's on her.

Although the Pete transsexual theory is very Ryan Murphy leveled tacky, so maybe him.

who will love me when the night is over

Holding out for Chanel, #3, #5 and Denise to be the survivors.

Its most likely Grace at this point, what kind of plot twist though, in the beginning I would NEVER have suspected her.

Sorry but if its Grace i be like :neyde: 

except if the reason behind it is good and there's like a plotwist like idk she kills pete or her father

PopReaper

Grace is the killer and the survivors will be Zayday, the Chanels and Denise.

Lgsput3.jpg

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Archived