Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

I first thought yes, cause this is the only way she can make a headline these days. But after seeing again I kinda feel sorry for her, lol. 

#Karma

Oh dear, don't exaggerate....

God there are some seriously sick ppl here. I'm disgusted! That was not just a little slip, thing could have gone really bad! However, like a true professional she is, she truly caried on! It was a great performance there after! Nicely improved from the grammies

same.....gosh that was awfull...the one designing that cape is gonna get fired....she had trouble getting it off :eww:

It doesn't seem like anyone's fault to me. Maybe she just didn't untie it in time, and if she rehearsed everything you'd think she would have accounted for the cape being difficult to untie if she is in fact as meticulous about her performances as yall say... Her fault if anything

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

daviddarko

Black Magic , Gaga

tumblr_m1ly75hXyM1qfrhcu.gif

God there are some seriously sick ppl here. I'm disgusted! That was not just a little slip, thing could have gone really bad! However, like a true professional she is, she truly caried on! It was a great performance there after! Nicely improved from the grammies

she is fine. dont be downer

It doesn't seem like anyone's fault to me. Maybe she just didn't untie it in time, and if she rehearsed everything you'd think she would have accounted for the cape being difficult to untie if she is in fact as meticulous about her performances as yall say... Her fault if anything

I think it was her task to untie it. And she was slightly bending backwards, it's easy to fall like that.

The lyrics "Lifted me up and watched me stumble" fit perfectly into the moment of decay and with her latest project being leaked way before its release date, I can't help but wonder if Madonna is trying to drag attention to herself by falling on stage.

How the hell is she fine I would have broken two bones from that fall

I did cackle at how the lyrics fitted the fall so perfectly 

Archived