💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way is criminally overrated by this fan base.

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Yes, many missteps like Americano, Bad Kids, Electric Chapel, Fashion of his Love and some others.

:wtf: :excuseme:  :later:  :bye:

Check yoself, before you wreck yoself.

BTW and ARTPOP both had missteps but their highlights heavily outweigh the missteps.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

All of this. I'm not "bashing" born this way to elevate ARTPOP, I just want to point out the hypocrisy.

Yep, and I can see that too. It seems like it's "the thing" to hate ARTPOP right now, only because of it's "lack" of success. Remember when everyone said GUY was the best song on the album and it was "the new Scheiße/Dance In The Dark", then it was released and even had an amazing music video, but it didn't "slay the charts" so people just forgot about that song and jumped on the Gypsy bandwagon. Ehh, I see people like that on these websites all the time.

soundwave

No it wasn't. http://youtu.be/QfvkqVJJQ04

Madeon has explained that the artists on that song were his friend and in seeking their opinion he sent them the instrumental track. They basically stole it. It is an original instrumental. Do some fact checking. 

Tove Lo

Madeon has explained that the artists on that song were his friend and in seeking their opinion he sent them the instrumental track. They basically stole it. It is an original instrumental. Do some fact checking.

That's the first I've ever even heard that story :smh: From Sources I've talked to and listening to the MJH demo, the instrumental was just already made and Gaga was interested in it and wanted it. She then recorded the demo while on tour.

hop on that **** like a maniac

for me, BTW is not overrated because it deserved its' praise, i became a fan when BTW came out...i think from BTW she evolved her ability musically and lyrically, so BTW deserved the praise. i didn't became a fan because of BTW's message, i became a fan after I listened to BTW and the songs shows her diversity from pop - rock to country....i just respect her for her versatility...

for the fame, i know it was gaga's debut album that caught many fan. i don't hate it, but i hate the fact that the song is mainly about Sex and Love and sounds typical  *Judge me if you want to but this is my honest thoughts about that album* i think this album is overrated somehow although i know that gaga must have wrote the album to get the fame that she wanted to, hence the name

for ARTPOP, it doesn't deserve the hate because she wrote that album from her heart....

EDIT: 

BTW > ARTPOP/TFM > TF

UC PiXELVISION

I agree, while BTW has some great tracks it is ultimately brought down immensely by it's many missteps.

ARTPOP is her best album to date and is criminally underrated.

EX-FREAKING-ACTLY

Tove Lo

Also, may I mention Madeon had the instrumental licensed under "Can't Beat The Machines (Instrumental)" on his publishing site with those Good Natured as the artist so no, they did not steal it.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Electric Chapel is NOT a "misstep" :wtf: FOHL was a fun song, and obviously a filler.. Bad Kids has a beautiful message and is underrated. Americano is a bop.

Fashion of his love was literally SINGLE MATERIAL tho

soundwave

That's the first I've ever even heard that story :smh: From Sources I've talked to and listening to the MJH demo, the instrumental was just already made and Gaga was interested in it and wanted it. She then recorded the demo while on tour.

I think you might be getting confused the stories of Aura and MJH. The one you described is exactly what happened with Aura. The one I described is what happened with MJH. 

Tove Lo

I think you might be getting confused the stories of Aura and MJH. The one you described is exactly what happened with Aura. The one I described is what happened with MJH.

Look at my other post sis.

Cody Draco

The fact someone with less than 300 posts has a most discussed thread right now and I never have. :air:

Congrats Freddy Fetish! :party:

Born this Way's Concept: (In order of track list)

Facing your fears/Striving for your dreams

Self acceptance

Sex

The metaphorical battle between ones light and darkness.

Political intolerance

Self expression

Feminism

Religion

Her life story

Rebellion

Memorial for a lost a Friend

Staying perserverent and emotionally strong

Sexual dominance

Being treated well as a lover

Finding inner confidence and blocking out negativity

True love

Triumph

ARTPOP's Concept (in order of track listing)

SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, DRUGS, SEX, SEX, ARTPOP, SEX, FASHION, FASHION, DRUGS, DRUGS, LOVE, FAME

So, sit. :)

Daenerys

Bad Romance and Judas are extremely similar. If you listen to them back to back it becomes so evident. G.U.Y. and Poker Face? Only a few similarities.

Before Judas even came out it was being teased as a Bad Romance 2.0 

I remember reading the first review saying that Gaga wanted to take Bad Romance and blast it 20 years into the future. Idk if i'm even referencing right I'll try and find the review but the sound similarities to Bad Romance was kind of intentional.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived