Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gawker shades Rita Ora's Oscar performance

Spock

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

She did a great job. Whoever who wrote this can sit on a dick since that's probably the only thing they are good at.

Also she was there because she sings a song that was nominated. The misinformation is real.

Whispering

I thought she looked lovely and sounded Just fine. She did a little bow after the performance to respectfully acknowledge the applause.

What's the big deal?

StrawberryBlond

She has no star quality at all. She just looked awkward standing there and couldn't do anything interesting with this boring song. And she tried to have some diva vocal moments that she was simply not capable of and tried to make up for it by putting in some "hey's" and "oo's." How on earth did she get a spot singing at the Oscars? Some people have to work hard for years before being asked to do something this big (and it's usually a sign that you're a legend in the making if you're asked to perform) Her PR team really are worth their weight in gold for giving her all these amazing chances...yet she never does anything amazing with her chances and no one remembers her. I don't think I've ever seen a popstar as anonymous as Rita Ora. She's everywhere, yet no one cares. It's getting embarrassing how she's still trying to get launched properly in the US. Her debut album was released over 2.5 years ago and this new one is still nowhere in sight with her debut not even being released stateside. If she can't make a splash now, she never will.

I thought she did a good job. Chart success and relevance isn't everything. I'm not Rita fan, but she had the honor of performing HER song at the oscars give her some credit

Psychedelic

I'm not a fan at all, but she has a good voice and know that not everyone can be reach a supertar level but everyone has their own achievements, why all the hate? how many of these haters will get to perform at such an event like the oscars?

Poope MOnster

I'm not a fan at all, but she has a good voice and know that not everyone can be reach a supertar level but everyone has their own achievements, why all the hate? how many of these haters will get to perform at such an event like the oscars?

:trootea:

Archived