💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kanye: 'Beyoncé is inspired by Kim Kardashian and her Pictures'

Valextra

Featured Posts

Kanye on Kim K/Beyonce Relationship: "When Beyoncé records her album.. She puts pictures of Kim on the wall as inspiration of Powerful women'.

Beyonce-Kim-K1.jpg

When Beyoncé is working on a new album, she keeps pictures of Kim Kardashian on the wall to inspire her  that’s according to Kardashian’s husband Kanye West.

In a characteristically candid interview with Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, Kanye said that Beyoncé takes inspiration from images of his wife because “Kim represents powerful women.â€

He added that the two women love and respect each other, and have a relationship with a “LeBron James-Kobe [bryant] element to it.â€

That wasn’t all he opened up about. On the subject of Kim’s notorious Paper magazine cover, Kanye said representation of her body type is an important precedent to set for younger generations: “My daughter has a chance of being shaped like my wife, so … between this age and the age when she’s like that, I’m gonna be fighting for that shape to be considered the highest of class … or at least equal to what someone looks at a skinny model for.â€

Source:

http://time.com/3716454/kanye-beyonce-kim-inspiration/

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destinyofself

Oh ffs go away kanye. inb4 Beyoncé was inspired to release the unretouched photos because of Kim. *Cue the "Sure Jan" gifs*

GagaMyBlood95

Yup, this is true!

Also, to find inspiration for her videos, Beyonce watches Kim's p0rn and it helps everytime :yes:

Yup, this is true!

Also, to find inspiration for her videos, Beyonce watches Kim's p0rn and it helps everytime :yes:

oop! :reductive:
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Archived