VIDEO : Ariana Grande SLAYS at NBA halftime show (HQ)

Jjang

Featured Posts

Why not focus on your faves vocal ability first? Lol.

Why do you have to be such a asshole? I'm not outright bashing her like you always bash Taylor. I gave my opinion on the performance which didn't happen to be positive. It's not my fault you can't take criticism on your fave. As for my fave's vocal ability, it isn't Taylor but whatever, she may not have the range Ariana has but at least I don't need subtitles to understand what she's singing.

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lindongardon

Why do you have to be such a asshole? I'm not outright bashing her like you always bash Taylor. I gave my opinion on the performance which didn't happen to be positive. It's not my fault you can't take criticism on your fave. As for my fave's vocal ability, it isn't Taylor but whatever, she may not have the range Ariana has but at least I don't need subtitles to understand what she's singing.

And you're proud of her flat singing. :rip: She can't even hit a note. Mess.

And you're proud of her flat singing. :rip: She can't even hit a note. Mess.

And you're proud she has the same articulation as a deaf person. Mess.

lindongardon

And you're proud she has the same articulation as a deaf person. Mess.

Lol, if there are deaf ppl here then that will be Suefties. I just don't understand how ppl can listen to her singing when she can't hit those notes. :rip:

And you guys have the courage to judge Ariana's vocal talent when your fave can't even sing.

In 10 yrs of her career she is still considered as a D-list singer. I cannot even considered as a singer.

http://www.criticofmusic.com/2012/11/vocal-profile-taylor-swift.html?m=1

It's just weird that a Taylor fan is making a criticism towards Ariana's. :lmao:

I can understand each word Ariana pronounces, though. this whole "pronunciation problem" is made to be a bigger deal than it actually is. :duck:

She releases air while singing (especially in her lower voice) to give her voice a rich sound, which causes the last letter in the words she's singing to sound light, many artists share the same technique, but because its Ariana Grande it suddenly became a hot topic / issue.

Lol, if there are deaf ppl here then that will be Suefties. I just don't understand how ppl can listen to her singing when she can't hit those notes. :rip:

And you guys have the courage to judge Ariana's vocal talent when your fave can't even sing.

In 10 yrs of her career she is still considered as a D-list singer. I cannot even considered as a singer.

http://www.criticofmusic.com/2012/11/vocal-profile-taylor-swift.html?m=1

It's just weird that a Taylor fan is making a criticism towards Ariana's. :lmao:

You need to chill the **** out dude. I never said Taylor's vocal ability was better than Ariana's, just that she needs to control her breath and learn how to pronunciate. And again, I said it in a polite way, you're always looking for ways to bash Taylor. I would like to see where Ariana is going to be in 10 years tho. The fact that i'm a Taylor stan has nothing to do with my criticism when an impartial user made the same remarks as me. Enjoy the wp and don't ever quote me again

lindongardon

You need to chill the **** out dude. I never said Taylor's vocal ability was better than Ariana's, just that she needs to control her breath and learn how to pronunciate. And again, I said it in a polite way, you're always looking for ways to bash Taylor. I would like to see where Ariana is going to be in 10 years tho. The fact that i'm a Taylor stan has nothing to do with my criticism when a partial user made the same remarks as me. Enjoy the wp and don't ever quote me again

Lol, i just quote you. :hor:

And you think I'm scared with wp? :lmao:

I can understand each word Ariana pronounces, though. this whole "pronunciation problem" is made to be a bigger deal than it actually is. :duck:

She releases air while singing (especially in her lower voice) to give her voice a rich sound, which causes the last letter in the words she's singing to sound light, many artists share the same technique, but because its Ariana Grande it suddenly became a hot topic / issue.

The fact that it's Ariana Grande has nothing to do with it for me. I've actually been following her since Victorious and her debut. I first noticed that she had that small problem when she started performing The Way. And when Problem dropped, many people where saying it. But then again, that was my personal opinion on the performance. And I didn't comment that to start drama since I tried to put in the most polite way possible. I don't want the thread locked either following that exchange lol but i suggest you tell your fellow Ariana stan to stop stirring **** up if you don't want it locked

The fact that it's Ariana Grande has nothing to do with it for me. I've actually been following her since Victorious and her debut. I first noticed that she had that small problem when she started performing The Way. And when Problem dropped, many people where saying it. But then again, that was my personal opinion on the performance. And I didn't comment that to start drama since I tried to put in the most polite way possible. I don't want the thread locked either following that exchange lol but i suggest you tell your fellow Ariana stan to stop stirring **** up if you don't want it locked

*That's fair enough.

*I basically just did, though. :emma:

That's fair enough.

I basically just did, though. :emma:

Good

ahs_promoteonlinekindness_zpsd6e81a93.gi

Archived