💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry is Suffering from Chronic Knee Pain

lindongardon

Featured Posts

I'm personally disgusted by anyone who turns this into a joke.

I think you should loosen up, but your loss I guess.

xAEBD0q.gif

Use your hips gurl!

dark-horse-1.gif

fGHFJDHT IM SCREECHING

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheSequins

People have different pain tolerance levels. Obviously, Gaga has an extremely high tolerance level. She is one of those people who fights through everything possible to continue the show. It doesn't surprise me that Gaga tried to fight through the pain, and that she isn't one of those people who whines about it constantly.

Katy should be doing something other than managing the pain temporarily. She must have some kind of joint problem, beyond wear and tear from the small amount of dancing/movement she does on stage a few times a week. Or maybe she just has a low pain tolerance level?

Of course. I agree with you. My problem was that the post I quoted expected Katy to do the same Gaga did, when we all know that not everybody is the same as Gaga and we shouldn't hold everybody to that same standard.

PoshLife

I hope she recovers soon. :ohno:

I'm reviewing all of Katy's albums today, I just posted One of the Boys here. http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/137003-redpanda-reviews/page-3?p=6319398

Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection is next and is coming for the highest rating in RedPanda Review history! :party:

I admire someone who is mature enough to take care of themselves/their body instead of further damaging it. You sound so pressed. :love:

LOL are you using your fave's pain to promote your own little blog? that's so so so so weird.

darkchylde

Let's hope she doesn't fall and break her talent.

just kidding she has none

did y'all catch the Glee ref

don't ban me

Pain of fame1

don't ban me

don't ban me

Expose ha

ipZLBIUmz5KEK.gif

Katsuki Bakugo

What does she actually do on her tours? Never been.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Gianni Versace

I hope she recovers soon. :ohno:

I'm reviewing all of Katy's albums today, I just posted One of the Boys here. http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/137003-redpanda-reviews/page-3?p=6319398

Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection is next and is coming for the highest rating in RedPanda Review history! :party:

I admire someone who is mature enough to take care of themselves/their body instead of further damaging it. You sound so pressed. :love:

the tea

What does she actually do on her tours? Never been.

She's trying to find her place in a big ass production and visuals. She got a case of Britney spears circus tour  :lolly:

Archived