Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

LISTEN: Katy Perry - By The Grace of God (Next Single?)

Henry

Featured Posts

destinyofself

You must be an idiot to assume I'm American based on the fact that I do not find slutty behavior humorous.

Dats right honey :whitney: least i get dat shiz.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badgalriri

Probably just for the Grammy performance

#JusticeForLegendaryLovers

Biggest hits of the year Roar and Dark Horse say hi :rip:

Birthday, This is How We Do, and Unconditionally all say hi.

also why TF yall calling Unconditionally "Uncle"

NewYorkCity

Katy Kats are in for a VERY rude awakening when people move on to the next pop star. Every conversation related to Perry turns into sales and charts and nothing to do with her actual performances and artistry. I've seen this happen over and over again, people will grow tired of her. I actually like her, and her music isn't that bad, but there's only so many Left Sharks people can look at before people get tired of the gimmicks and want an artist.

It happened to Gaga too, no dress or outfit is going to get people talking anymore unless she tones it down at this point. Luckily for gaga, she has amazing pipes to fall back on.

:applause:

That's the only thing they have left: she had 2 massive hits.

and that's the answer for everything.

It's ok, time goes by and we'll see how much those sales matter.

SISTERV

Cheek To Cheek is a ballad? :air: It's not even Pop :air:

She's not allowed to do ballads now? :air: It's not like it's her first one :rip:

Is Rihanna annoying you too? :giggle:

Cheek to Cheek is full of ballads which Im sure influenced Katy's decision to choose one. And no....not angry at Rihanna bc I dont feel like she follows Gaga's every move.

Ladey Gagz

Cheek to Cheek is full of ballads which Im sure influenced Katy's decision to choose one. And no....not angry at Rihanna bc I dont feel like she follows Gaga's every move.

Wait what? BTGOG was on PRISM which was out way before C2C...

Are you really sure that Katy is following Gaga? Why tf would she want to do the same thing as Gaga when she's doing Jazz. The delusion. She's had many ballads before and she's releasing another one. You're just trying to find a connection between her and Gaga, where there aren't any. Next thing you know you'll say Katy is alive at the same time as Gaga :deadbanana:

SISTERV

Wait what? BTGOG was on PRISM which was out way before C2C...

Are you really sure that Katy is following Gaga? Why tf would she want to do the same thing as Gaga when she's doing Jazz. The delusion. She's had many ballads before and she's releasing another one. You're just trying to find a connection between her and Gaga, where there aren't any. Next thing you know you'll say Katy is alive at the same time as Gaga :deadbanana:

I understand that it was on Prism. But she is performing a random non single ballad 20 months after Prism came out. And if you follow what Katy has done and said you would see she does follow Gafa closely.

Prismatic

I understand that it was on Prism. But she is performing a random non single ballad 20 months after Prism came out. And if you follow what Katy has done and said you would see she does follow Gafa closely.

Katy didn't want to perform for the Grammy, but apparently they requested her (I read it somewhere). The song Katy's performing is about survive and that there will always be hope (the person she's performing it with is a domestic violence survivor).

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

SharGaga

I swear monsters like you live in this bubble that everything is about Gaga. The world just doesn't revolve around Gaga like that. :smh:

GagaXCupcakke

I swear monsters like you live in this bubble that everything is about Gaga. The world just doesn't revolve around Gaga like that. :smh:

Yea it does.  Like how every song on Rebel Heart is about Gaga.  

Archived