💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Tony Bennett and Gaga just finished their Grammy rehearsals

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

It's cool that Gaga is singing jazz. She has an amazing voice and you can hear emotions in every performance she does. It's pretty amazing. She shows how talented she really is (not that her fans ever doubted that she has talent). I am happy that she likes performing with Tony (I suppose she truly does and not only says it to be polite).. 

BUT

I don't think younger generation who will be watching Grammys will care about boring performance of Gaga and some old man. They won't pay as much attention to it as we would like them to. Everyone expects her to slay the show with an amazing song and dance routine, because that's what made her so popular and loved among youth. I'm sad to say, but she will be overshadowed by so many great singers who will do great performances. 

The only option for her to blow people away is to sing Lush Life, because that song shows Gaga's skills as a singer and as a performer, but we know she'll sing with Tony... 

So, we need to be realistic here. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

Yeah. She use to say this herself. "I'm a performance artist".

Sometimes being a performer means simplifying. "Sometimes the simplest move is right". Don't equate spectacle with good, there are plenty of high spectacle but bad Pop performances.

I don't think younger generation who will be watching Grammys will care about boring performance of Gaga and some old man. They won't pay as much attention to it as we would like them to. Everyone expects her to slay the show with an amazing song and dance routine, because that's what made her so popular and loved among youth. I'm sad to say, but she will be overshadowed by so many great singers who will do great performances.

So, we need to be realistic here.

The Grammy audience skews much older and more diverse than just a bunch of disrespectful Pop fans with no sense of music history or the world outside corporate top 40 radio

Gaga must arribe inside an egg with tony next to her... so that they are CHEEK TO CHEEK

i read that as Gaga must arribe inside Tony's egg

:air:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Pure Adrenaline

slay that foot fetish tony

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived