Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga make a big entrance to the GRAMMY's?

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

I think she will be very extravagant and theatrical but in an elegant, classy way.  I expect a lot of feathers and fur.  I think she'll be dressed like a las vegas showgirl tbh  :giveup:

ryhanna

The only acceptable entrance would be arriving with Tony on his hands and knees and Gaga holding a leash as she walks her pet jazz legend down the red carpet.

but seriously I hope she doesn't do anything silly

Gagaloo911

she should not try anything. just show her vocal talent and then have a judging look whenever the camera points at her during the lessers performances.

omg I love this. Good idea tbh.

She should tone it down so she can't get called out for being an attention-seeker.

Just let her talent and voice do the talking.

i hope she mixes classyGA with little bit of crazyGA

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Ambrosia

I think she should be as she has been since C2C started - just quiet elegance.  It's not "her" night, nor should it be.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Bradley

She shouldn't tone it down, tony should step it up. ;)

I can't agree to this more. I think Gaga will wear something elegantly shocking and put on a real powerful performance.

Gaga can pull a shocking outfit and still look elegant so I bet Tony will be fine with that. Something like the picture below perhaps but crazier and wilder.

lady-gaga-good-morning-america-tony-benn

Tropico

Nah, she'll just dress pretty.

If I'm being honest, I wish all thus great promo has been done for ARTPOP and then she could have a cool entrance to the Grammy's, great performance, the single rises and that would have extended the era for at least another 3/4 months. :giveup:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Do you think Gaga will make a grand entrance to the Grammy's, or tone it down because she'll be with Tony?

With Taylor, Katy, and more skipping a performance, do you think Gaga should try to take the spotlight?

Discuss.

you know, she never even needs to try back during 2009,2010 and 2011. now she faded like a dying star. 

Archived