💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga make a big entrance to the GRAMMY's?

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Do you think Gaga will make a grand entrance to the Grammy's, or tone it down because she'll be with Tony?

With Taylor, Katy, and more skipping a performance, do you think Gaga should try to take the spotlight?

Discuss.

lady_gaga_glamour_honors.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it will be definitely tone down because of Tony, even if I would like that she will find something interesting to do at the same time.

I was rewatching the Egg thing the other is seriously one of the most genious thing ever.

ViviLittleM

the entrance will be like this one ^__^ but with another song hopefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A9L0RfRPL0

Gaga Ate My Ass

I dont think so. Cheek to cheek really brings out the classyness in gaga so im expecting her to arrive in a beautiful gown with a blonde wig but I think she will twist it up and have exotic makeup or eyebrows

Teal Ambition

No,she is with tony..... :giveup:

It will not be gaga,sis... :giveup:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Hope so :giveup: I'd like her in a typical Gaga red carpet shock mode for the beginning and then all toned down for the vocal slayage and performance with Tony

Robotboy

she should not try anything. just show her vocal talent and then have a judging look whenever the camera points at her during the lessers performances.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Vernier

No. You can only do something as epic as that vessel entrance once, a few more times and it starts getting eyeroll worthy

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Swan Heart

Of course.. she'll be so stunningly beautiful that all eyes will be on her.

tumblr_nj31bxyz6r1se6ebqo1_500.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

she should not try anything. just show her vocal talent and then have a judging look whenever the camera points at her during the lessers performances.

THIS, haha.

And to be totally honest....I feel like Gaga is not going to do these kind of entrances ever again, she's kinda over it I think (I know I am)  and going in a totally different direction even in these kind of things- girl doesn't want to distract from her musical talent and actual performance anymore.

Of course.. she'll be so stunningly beautiful that all eyes will be on her.

tumblr_nj31bxyz6r1se6ebqo1_500.gif

PRAYING FOR THIS

Archived