💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

Desperado

*sign* No Onika & Miss Banks remix. 

i never really believed that like it was such a reach, just because of favorites on twitter x.x!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sign* No Onika & Miss Banks remix. 

who would really want to hear Nicki's Dr. Seuss couplets against Azealia's advanced flow

Hexxx

She better say something in August.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Hexxx

poor ice princess remix 

and Miss Amor video :lana:

inuborg

and Miss Amor video :lana:

And Fantasea 2 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Tumblr

Her calling out Eminem for calling her out in his free-style was amazing, I'm glad Azealia does not care about sucking up to Eminem like most new rappers do

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Hexxx

Her calling out Eminem for calling her out in his free-style was amazing, I'm glad Azealia does not care about sucking up to Eminem like most new rappers do

i don't even get the hype for Eminem. I like a few of his songs but..

Tumblr

i don't even get the hype for Eminem. I like a few of his songs but..

I can see where he's talented like his flow is good, even when he freestyles but his lyrics are kind of just attention seeking now like when was the last time he served anything as good as Hailies Song or Cleanin' out my closet. 

The hype only comes from white 20- 30 year old men that give Eminem a pass for being transphobic or s-xist as if he is the god of rap.

I liked his last album tho but it's nothing compared to BWET, To Pimp a Butterfly or anything out by Kanye currently.

Hexxx

I can see where he's talented like his flow is good, even when he freestyles but his lyrics are kind of just attention seeking now like when was the last time he served anything as good as Hailies Song or Cleanin' out my closet. 

The hype only comes from white 20- 30 year old men that give Eminem a pass for being transphobic or s-xist as if he is the god of rap.

I liked his last album tho but it's nothing compared to BWET, To Pimp a Butterfly or anything out by Kanye currently.

I just really hate when fans be like "I like Eminem cause he doesn't call women hoes and b---hes." but he has songs about tying them to the bed and setting the house on fire :smh:

Tumblr

I just really hate when fans be like "I like Eminem cause he doesn't call women hoes and b---hes." but he has songs about tying them to the bed and setting the house on fire :smh:

And then when you show them these lyrics of him plotting to kill women, they be like "Well, his mother was a bad mom and his baby momma left him and cheated on him" ...  as if that makes it ok?

I think BWET may be my fave album of 2014 now. LP1 and Blue were equally my faves but I think I may like BWET more now.

Probglum

And Fantasea 2 

and BWET Deluxe edition w/ new tracks

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

• famous changed the title to Azealia Banks
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived