đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

Desperado

​I mean I do like Die Antwoord quite a bit, but honestly I'm not sure if I care enough to go see them perform... maybe, I'm not sure yet. :emma: 

It's going to be a pretty expensive ticket just to see her, so it'd be nice if AB would perform at least 9 songs. :sweat: 

​On festivals it depends on the organizers and the time they give to her, but she usually does 9-13 song sets. 

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

​On festivals it depends on the organizers and the time they give to her, but she usually does 9-13 song sets. 

​Awesome then. Let's just hope that nobody tries to throw a bottle at her or whatever. :air: 

Gosh I'm so excited already. :giveup: Now I have a motivation to learn all her lyrics haha. :legend: 

Staryu

sooooo, my sister wants to come with me at Îlesoniq :green: this is the perfect opportunity to turn her into a fan... :fan: 

Desperado

sooooo, my sister wants to come with me at Îlesoniq :green: this is the perfect opportunity to turn her into a fan... :fan: 

Yes!!! Lol she will be blown away by her (i hope)

Desperado

I want another feature tbh.

​yeah, i hope she does more eventually

Azealia KILLED LA!!!

​ikr, it was sold out too

Staryu

Those lucky bastards getting Theophilus as well. :giveup: Seems like it was a great show.

Staryu

Where's the livestream for Azealia's set at coachella yesterday? :miley:

​It was only shown on a few channels and I doubt that anyone recorded it in full. :cryga: 

• famous changed the title to Azealia Banks
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived