💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna crowns Taylor Swift a Princess of Pop

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

Spill dat tea :trootea:

BTW, Madonna? Who dat? Who dat? :teehee:

The most acclaimed female artist of all time whos also the best selling female and yet 3rd best selling artist of all time

Who are you? :lollipop:

guess whos up in this bitch

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

. If u say so

and Its Ok,

Gaga is the Goddess of Pop & Music

Madonna is the queen of pop

Britney is the Princess of pop

:kissga:

SweetEscape

The most acclaimed female artist of all time whos also the best selling female and yet 3rd best selling artist of all time

#musicnotthebling  :kisses:

Btw interestingg story

http://38.media.tumblr.com/721f1e46bba2505739c7ab07bed7f6ef/tumblr_mz3qmtHfYp1qdmb8eo3_250.gif

The one who still manages to gross $305m with 88 shows, 30 years in her career.

tumblr_mbaq959xKi1r7e9vpo1_500.gif

For reference the artRave grossed $80m with 79 shows

Redstreak

Both of them are basic so why would i take her opinion seriously lol.

You could at least be a little creative in trolling attempts.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Psychedelic

and Its Ok,

Gaga is the Goddess of Pop & Music

Madonna is the queen of pop

Britney is the Princess of pop

:kissga:

Yep, I like that! :lollipop:

Both of them are basic so why would i take her opinion seriously lol.

You can't be serious... you're calling Madonna and Taylor basic with a Meghan avi? :toofloppy:

I have nothing against her but come on!

lindongardon

Yep, I like that! :lollipop:

You can't be serious... you're calling Madonna and Taylor basic with a Meghan avi? :toofloppy:

I have nothing against her but come on!

Uhm, have u listened to Title tho? Lol.

Psychedelic

Uhm, have u listened to Title tho? Lol.

Just the EP, I liked it... but the real question is, have you listened to Ray of Light? :megaflop:

Monster2015

people have been inspired by madonna and she had an impact on so many people back then. Now Lady Gaga has a huger impact than madonna in this current age and I'm sure 20-30 years from now there will be someone bigger than madonna and lady Gaga and that female musician will be their queen of pop. But for now, it's Lady Gaga. I'm sorry

people have been inspired by madonna and she had an impact on so many people back then. Now Lady Gaga has a huger impact than madonna in this current age and I'm sure 20-30 years from now there will be someone bigger than madonna and lady Gaga and that female musician will be their queen of pop. But for now, it's Lady Gaga. I'm sorry

I am sorry to disappoint you, but that's definitely not the case. 

Elvis is the King of Rock, MJ the King of Pop and Madonna the Queen of Pop. That's the way it is and it will continue to be. You can't erase the impact and influence all of the above people had and have in music history.

And according to your logic, the rightful Queen of Pop at the moment would be Taylor Swift. She sells more and is more successful than any other pop star at the moment, including Gaga.

Psychedelic

That could be translated to: "Please, let's not pretend it's still 1985, but let's pretend it's still 2010" :toofunny:

I am sorry to disappoint you, but that's definitely not the case. 

Elvis is the King of Rock, MJ the King of Pop and Madonna the Queen of Pop. That's the way it is and it will continue to be. You can't erase the impact and influence all of the above people had and have in music history.

And according to your logic, the rightful Queen of Pop at the moment would be Taylor Swift. She sells more and is more successful than any other pop star at the moment, including Gaga.

:trootea:

Archived