💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Murphy Promises “Reinvention� Of AHS After Murky Season 4

Prometheus

Featured Posts

Devil of Pop

I'm honestly ready for a season w/o Lange. She's great but there's so many other amazing actors on the show that deserve the spotlight for once.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

I loved FreakShow, the storyline was so poetic imo, I don't understand the disconent on it. I'm looking foward to season 5, I have a feeling it will be about extraterrestrials!

thatfoxyfeeling

They need to STOP introducing characters that serve no purpose to the main storyline(s) and STOP creating filler episodes.

ryhanna

I'm not a fan of the show, but it seems a bit odd that some of Murphy's biggest shows, Glee and AHS, began to decline a few seasons in. Maybe he's just not good at maintaining quality over time. 

I'm honestly ready for a season w/o Lange. She's great but there's so many other amazing actors on the show that deserve the spotlight for once.

cof cof frances conroy cof cof
Pole dancer

aquaprincess

The beginning of season 4 was amazing, and exactly what I was looking for in AHS. Tragedy, evil clown, hot bratty dude with mental issues (Dandy Mott is fking bae), chicks with 3 boobs, Jessica Lange covering songs, gay dude that for whatever reason does not die (which I still want answers to btw)...

Then they killed the clown and everything scary about the season was gone. Taking away what made AHS so epic (for me).

I want something like Murder House or Asylum. I want a thriller or a horror. Do NOT give me Twilighty witches sleeping with Minotaurs and Frankenstein 2.0, do not give me an EPIC murderer, with tons of potential, only to kill him half-way through the series, leaving behind a confusing mess of a season.

/rant 

this is the issue i have with this season. i like it, but the first half was wayy better with the clown.then it got more dramatic. its supposed to be a horror/thriller show.i will say last couple episodes have been better.

Prometheus

They need to design a coherent story line and stick to it.

With characters who actually contribute to it and aren't just there to be peculiar. 

Archived