💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Murphy Promises “Reinvention� Of AHS After Murky Season 4

Prometheus

Featured Posts

iloveit123

I don't get the dislike for 'Freakshow'... first of all, it showed the most emotion of characters in any of the series. And most characters are freaking amazing in it, especially Dandy Mott, hello!!!

Yes, some characters were a bit of a dud, but that has happened in every season. This one was much more good than bad!

To be honest, the one problem they need to fix IMO is that they seem to write it as the season goes on... certain plots/characters dissapear or don't pan out, and it seems to be riding out of control by the end. This is what I've felt like in every single season TBH (however, 'Freakshow' has kept it pretty good till the end. though it still has happened a bit).

'Coven' turned into the biggest hot mess of all after a great first few episodes... especially when it felt like they threw a wrench into the fabulousness of the witches with the 'axe man', nobody could actually die so that turned out to be anticlimactic, and by the end i was just rolling my eyes and saying FFS, just END. But I still liked a lot of moments from it, as all seasons. Because the show is GREAT,

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the dislike for 'Freakshow'... first of all, it showed the most emotion of characters in any of the series. And most characters are freaking amazing in it, especially Dandy Mott, hello!!!

Yes, some characters were a bit of a dud, but that has happened in every season. This one was much more good than bad!

To be honest, the one problem they need to fix IMO is that they seem to write it as the season goes on... certain plots/characters dissapear or don't pan out, and it seems to be riding out of control by the end. This is what I've felt like in every single season TBH (however, 'Freakshow' has kept it pretty good till the end. though it still has happened a bit).

That is exactly the problem of this season, they focus a lot to create interesting characters but not well inserted in a good storyline, there isn't a good plot, so everything seems too much random and messy with boring teas.

I would have prefered less characters but more concrete storyline, plot and twists.

RAMROD

Whoa! So J.Lang will be here for S05?! :party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SychosSoChic

The beginning of season 4 was amazing, and exactly what I was looking for in AHS. Tragedy, evil clown, hot bratty dude with mental issues (Dandy Mott is fking bae), chicks with 3 boobs, Jessica Lange covering songs, gay dude that for whatever reason does not die (which I still want answers to btw)...

Then they killed the clown and everything scary about the season was gone. Taking away what made AHS so epic (for me).

I want something like Murder House or Asylum. I want a thriller or a horror. Do NOT give me Twilighty witches sleeping with Minotaurs and Frankenstein 2.0, do not give me an EPIC murderer, with tons of potential, only to kill him half-way through the series, leaving behind a confusing mess of a season.

/rant 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

SychosSoChic

For the people disappointed by this AHS season, I really suggest to check out this show:

http://youtu.be/YFXHfEqMcis

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/87236-penny-dreadful-horror-gothic-showtime/

It's amazing.

Penny Dreadful SLAYED me so hard. 

Dorian Grey :giveup:

Eva Green :emo:

Can't wait for season 2

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Penny Dreadful SLAYED me so hard. 

Dorian Grey :giveup:

Eva Green :emo:

Can't wait for season 2

I know right?

Penny Dreadful is totally amazing, excellent cast, it deserves more recognition :yes:

I feel like there was a lot of mystery in the first season that isn't in the new seasons, you get all sides of the situation now instead of things being really creepy/scary and being revealed throughout the season. Maybe thats just me?

That whole rubber suit guy gave me nightmares and i couldnt watch the show alone lol

when they ever revealed who it was in the suit, and how the suit came about i was like omg!! i love stuff like that lol

I think they should have showed that museum of curiosity and then every episode kill a freak off and show them in there and make it a mystery as to who was killing them and give little clues and have people figure it out, just like what they do on Pretty Little Liars, but not drag out the mystery for 6 seasons obviously lmao. or maybe carried the killer clown storyline on longer. that was my favorite part of the season so far. that and dandy, although it was better with the clown there too lol.

iloveit123

That is exactly the problem of this season, they focus a lot to create interesting characters but not well inserted in a good storyline, there isn't a good plot, so everything seems too much random and messy with boring teas.

I would have prefered less characters but more concrete storyline, plot and twists.

Hmmm, that's an interesting point I guess... but for me, the existing in the land of the 'Freakshow' and it's characters was interesting enough considering these stories are one season entities... honestly, if you put it the way you did, most of the seasons don't have much plot, the theme of the season and the characters within really is the plot, lol. I kind of accepted this from the beginning when i first discovered this strangle little show. Maybe more twists though i suppose.

Prismatic

Guess AHS is going to redeem it self and have it's 'Cheek To Cheek' era :teehee:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

YAAAAAASSSSS OH MY GOSH JESSICA IS COMING BACK :giveup:

not the show moving back the present day though :what:

Seasons with odd numbers have been in the present day while even numbers are in the past :P (Murder House S1 and Coven S3, Asylum S2 and Freak Show S4)

Jonna Lee

Seasons with odd numbers have been in the present day while even numbers are in the past :P (Murder House S1 and Coven S3, Asylum S2 and Freak Show S4)

text mhee babe :hor:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

QueenMortuana

I'm mostly tired of Jessica Lange. Although she's a different character in each season, each one of her roles is very similar to each other. And when the story line is slacking a bit it stands out much more. But dasjusme.

Vernier

They were going to have to do this anyways. The lifeline of the show(Lange) is departing, so a huge revamp is needed. Hopefully they use Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett more, their characters were one of the few high points of this season

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived