đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What would you do if LG6 misses the top spot?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

I wouldn't give a f--k. The only reason chart success matters to me is because only singles get music videos and if her singles chart well she will release more vs. if they don't we will only get a few videos for the album. And her music videos are the main reason I stan. If she starts making videos without regard to how many songs are successful singles then I won't care either.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I would raise hell in the streets drink beer and get into trouble  not really  all that matters to me is that i like the music, i don't care if gaga only sells 5 copies of her album.

AbuHassan1992

Oh don't get me wrong, of course I'm gonna enjoy the music. That's the most important part of course. That's why I'm so excited for the recent news about the music. Like the Diane Warren and Redone colab. The music will be great, and I cant ****ing wait.

But just because I'm totally for the music and love it doesn't mean I'm not into stan wars. So I totally hope that she can play her promo cards right, get some hits, sell more albums then Katy Perry, etc.

wow people like you are the reason music forums suck.

Born To Slay

wow people like you are the reason music forums suck.

Explain how, I don't see the problem

AbuHassan1992

Explain how, I don't see the problem

you say you enjoy stan wars and hope to see lady gaga sell more albums than katy perry. why? so you can rub it in fans of other artists faces? people like you only bring more negativity and reinforce the hostile and competition-oriented parts of being a fan of music, instead of enjoying the work, discussing it and respecting other artists.

Born To Slay

you say you enjoy stan wars and hope to see lady gaga sell more albums than katy perry. why? so you can rub it in fans of other artists faces? people like you only bring more negativity and reinforce the hostile and competition-oriented parts of being a fan of music, instead of enjoying the work, discussing it and respecting other artists.

But you can do both, I love discussing the work, enjoying it and I respect other artists. I own two Katy Perry albums, I don't hate her. I respect her music, I even saw the Prismatic Tour. The music is obviously the most important part but there's nothing wrong with competing with other fan bases. Stan wars can be fun if done right and done in a light fun way that doesn't make you forget what's really important, the masterpiece that Gaga and other artists will bring to us.

AbuHassan1992

But you can do both, I love discussing the work, enjoying it and I respect other artists. I own two Katy Perry albums, I don't hate her. I respect her music, I even saw the Prismatic Tour. The music is obviously the most important part but there's nothing wrong with competing with other fan bases. Stan wars can be fun if done right and done in a light fun way that doesn't make you forget what's really important, the masterpiece that Gaga and other artists will bring to us.

no you're wrong.stan wars aren't fun and if you say you lke katy perry why do you find it fun to drag her down? that's pathetic.

Born To Slay

no you're wrong.stan wars aren't fun and if you say you lke katy perry why do you find it fun to drag her down? that's pathetic.

I don't really drag her down, I just prefer Gaga, so I want Gaga to sell more then Katy. Then on SEOULISTIC, I can put the Katy stand in their place. And stan wars are fun, digging up receiptsmte make valid arguments and such can be quite fun.

AbuHassan1992

I don't really drag her down, I just prefer Gaga, so I want Gaga to sell more then Katy. Then on SEOULISTIC, I can put the Katy stand in their place. And stan wars are fun, digging up receiptsmte make valid arguments and such can be quite fun.

wow the sad part is that you can't even see how messed up it is.

Born To Slay

wow the sad part is that you can't even see how messed up it is.

That's because it's not messed up at all, it's totally normal to competitive. It's human nature. And stan wars are no different then sports fans picking fav teams and arguing with other sports fans.

AbuHassan1992

That's because it's not messed up at all, it's totally normal to competitive. It's human nature. And stan wars are no different then sports fans picking fav teams and arguing with other sports fans.

lol sports are different, that's actually a competition. Music is not. Awards aren't meant as a competition, but a recognition.

Born To Slay

lol sports are different, that's actually a competition. Music is not. Awards aren't meant as a competition, but a recognition.

When you have 5 acts nominated for something and only one can win and people are voting for it, that's pretty much a competition. When we have billboard keeping track of who's selling the most and all the artists doing promo to sell as much as they possibly can, it's a competition.

Infact I'd even say Gaga sees it as one, remember all that crap she did to get Cheek To Cheek to number one? Remember how hard she tried to get Applause to the top of the chart?

AbuHassan1992

When you have 5 acts nominated for something and only one can win and people are voting for it, that's pretty much a competition. When we have billboard keeping track of who's selling the most and all the artists doing promo to sell as much as they possibly can, it's a competition.

Infact I'd even say Gaga sees it as one, remember all that crap she did to get Cheek To Cheek to number one? Remember how hard she tried to get Applause to the top of the chart?

it's only a competition when people like you make it one

Archived