💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How does it feel for you that Gaga is returning ''home''?

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Except she's not going to be running back to the same sound they made before, it's going to be an evolution. RedOne is her Quincy, she has more chemistry with him than any other producer so it only makes sense to keep working with him. But it's not as though this is going to be an album full of Just Dance, Bad Romance, and LoveGame recreations. In fact, that's what ARTPOP was.

ARTPOP wasn't similar with TF/M at all. Because both albums have many s-xual references and are dance albums it doesn;t mean they are similar. (though I can see your point).

I never said that she neccesarily will. The thing is what kind of publicity willl this return get? By the time of the release of the album it may be too late if the media have already decided, like with ARTPOP.

I'm excited for what they can create together, but yes, I agree to an extent. 

Although at the same time, I don't really feel that making music with RedOne is something "safe." Yes, it can be perceived that way based on the success that the two of them have had together, but it's hard to ignore their musical chemistry. I'm all for experimenting with different producers and collaborators, but Gaga and RedOne do create some great songs together. Working together again could be seen as either a safety net, or simply aiming for high quality.

Read the second part of my post above. :yes:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crescent Bloom

Except she's not going to be running back to the same sound they made before, it's going to be an evolution. RedOne is her Quincy, she has more chemistry with him than any other producer so it only makes sense to keep working with him. But it's not as though this is going to be an album full of Just Dance, Bad Romance, and LoveGame recreations. In fact, that's what ARTPOP was.

Exactly this always happened between the eras, and this time around it will be different because of her new direction.

Hopefully. :madge: 

XoXoJoanneGaga

ARTPOP wasn't similar with TF/M at all. Because both albums have many s-xual references and are dance albums it doesn;t mean they are similar. (though I can see your point).

I never said that she neccesarily will. The thing is what kind of publicity willl this return get? By the time of the release of the album it may be too late if the media have already decided, like with ARTPOP.

They're incredibly similar. Listen to the albums side-by-side, totally removed from the contexts of their eras. It's the same sound and song structure she's always done. ARTPOP was about as safe as a Lady Gaga album could get in the year 2013, that's why no one was surprised by it and it was met with such a collective shrug. 

This reunion is only going to generate good publicity. You seem to be complaining about the fact that the media is getting back on her good side and that this album will probably be well-received. How is that bad?

VforVendetta

They're incredibly similar. Listen to the albums side-by-side, totally removed from the contexts of their eras. It's the same sound and song structure she's always done. ARTPOP was about as safe as a Lady Gaga album could get in the year 2013, that's why no one was surprised by it and it was met with such a collective shrug. 

This reunion is only going to generate good publicity. You seem to be complaining about the fact that the media is getting back on her good side and that this album will probably be well-received. How is that bad?

You don't how the media will react from a few headlines about  a photo? Even if the album becomes very successful what do you think they will say? Gaga is nothing without RedOne. Whenever she tries to escape from the shade of her past, she will always fail. That's why I complain. I also fear the fact that she may try to remake TFM sound. 

As for ARTPOP as much as I love it and think it's one of her best works, I do find it a step behind from BTW. It's still out of the borders of TF for me and I;ve played the albums mixed.

XoXoJoanneGaga

You don't how the media will react from a few headlines about  a photo? Even if the album becomes very successful what do you think they will say? Gaga is nothing without RedOne. Whenever she tries to escape from the shade of her past, she will always fail. That's why I complain. I also fear the fact that she may try to remake TFM sound. 

As for ARTPOP as much as I love it and think it's one of her best works, I do find it a step behind from BTW. It's still out of the borders of TF for me and I;ve played the albums mixed.

Don't worry she's 100% not going to try to re-create TFM. Just check the Diane Warren thread. RedOne won't be the only producer either. This is going to be a big step up.

VforVendetta

Just focus on the music, not how you think people will perceive her.

Sadly it plays a big role for the Era. I do care for the music mostly but I want Gaga to get what she deserves and that's deeper and more precious that some #1s and airplay that many fans see in the face of RedOne. 

Don't worry she's 100% not going to try to re-create TFM. Just check the Diane Warren thread. RedOne won't be the only producer either. This is going to be a big step up.

Hopefully. As I said in th OP I'd love him to be on the album, I just don't want him to be the main producer. He was the main producer of TFM, he doesn;t need to be again. It's not such a big deal really if he will rpoduce 4 ongs of 5 but sadly it's a big deal what 5 idiots will write in the headlines of their tabloids.

Sadly it plays a big role for the Era. I do care for the music mostly but I want Gaga to get what she deserves and that's deeper and more precious that some #1s and airplay that many fans see in the face of RedOne.

RedOne is responsible for a lot of my favorite Gaga songs. I hope he produces the whole album, hit or no hit tbh.

VforVendetta

RedOne is responsible for a lot of my favorite Gaga songs. I hope he produces the whole album, hit or no hit tbh.

It's not that simple in Pop culture.

im not here for him producing a whole album but i am excited to maybe get a new track produced by him just because i tend to like his style, nothing to do with the success side of it. it's kinda like your favorite cancelled tv show having a reunion ep-you want to see one episode of it but a whole new season would ruin it.

djBuffoon

As always, a voice of Reason on this board.

:applause:

They all deserted her when ARTPOP underperformed and ripped her to shreds. Then all of a sudden she reunites with the producer who produced her biggest singles and they jump back on the bandwagon :emma:

:tea: Predictable.

giskardsb

Gaga won't rehash the same ground. They both have changed since then and arn't as desperate as many fans seem to be. Gaga doesn't care about her rep on atrl.

VforVendetta

As always, a voice of Reason on this board.

:tea: Predictable.

Always kind to me. :hug:

Gaga won't rehash the same ground. They both have changed since then and arn't as desperate as many fans seem to be. Gaga doesn't care about her rep on atrl.

Expose them a bit. :thetea:

JazzGa

It doesn;t matter what I think cause I as I sai dI know that she isn't doing it for these reasons. What matters is what the media. the headlines and the publc thinks. 

The media drags and defames people for no reason other than to make clickbait/grab attention all the time. Dollar signs are cruel but undiscriminating. :cry: We can't control the media but try not to let their fickle dragging/resurrecting bring you down ok? :kisses:  The media and GP are actually irrelevant lemmings. The important thing is that Gaga is happily working on new interesting fresh music with a producer she loves to work with and has historically made earth-shattering bops with. 

IMO RedOne isn't a one-trick pony. The sound of Just Dance fit the Fame like how the sound of Monster fit TFM and Judas fit BTW. I'm certain whatever they make together will be something conceptual and fresh and irresistible

:music:  

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived