Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga explains her new songs as a "Locust giving birth to earworms"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

I feel like she is at a great place..The next album is going to be amazing for sure

I hate so much the fact that threads like "I hate how ARTPOP sounds" go to the most discussed .And important threads like this one don't  :toofloppy:

GypsyRomance

i think she has a new theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like the disco stick, the monster metaphor, the ARTPOP and now new i love it she puts up new

makes me feel excited  :excited:

Battle 4 Ur Life

I'm already loving her songwriting for this album! it's sounding so complex and mature! nonbelievers can deal with it.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I feel like she is at a great place..The next album is going to be amazing for sure

I hate so much the fact that threads like "I hate how ARTPOP sounds" go to the most discussed .And important threads like this one don't  :toofloppy:

!!!

i don't think this is related but we know  dalì is for gaga one of her biggest inspiration, well he did a painting called " The great masturbator" when i read about "locust" this was the first thing that came into my mind. The shape of the main object/face is based on the shape of a natural rock formation at Cap de Creus.

LOCUST are used by dalì as a symbol of destruction, waste and fear. Dalí represents them with a fearful nature, as large and intimidating in comparison to the other figures, and they are often shown in the act of eating the main subject of the work.

gaga said:

DaliGreatMasturbator.jpg

he described his work this way:

in addition dalì associate s-x with putrefaction and decay...

interesting caption by gaga about undeads and decay

When did she talk about Vampires ? 

But did she exactly said that… ? Do you have a link ? :)

http://instagram.com/p/w14-XGJFK1/

CannaeDrive

Ikr, kids these days  :manicure:  :manicure:  :manicure:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived